Does this actually work?
How good is this program?
Is this expensive? Do they offer cooking recipes?
Start your review of Daily Burn!
How would you rate this product?
Emily W.
Illinois
Daily burn is a workout you need to try. You won't be disappointed, it whipped my booty into gear and I felt stronger and healthier.
Caterina C.
St Petersburg, FL
Great fitness recommendations. I like the variety of workout options. The photos help to show you how to do the exercises properly. I think it is good to see so you don't get injured.
Ermina P.
Their subscription policies are a bit confusing so I don't agree with how they do their business and even the interface is confusing.
Kathryn B.
Ypsilanti
Great for working out at home or at a friends! Only issue is connection... if it weren't for that I would give 4.5 stars!
rebecca S.
Irvington, KY
Really enjoyed it! Worked very well for me. I like that there are different styles you can do with it to get fit
Michelle H.
Wauseon, OH
Love it! Has helped me so much when nothing else has worked. I can login anytime and not have to worry about it being available. My free time is often during odd hours when others aren't available. I would highly recommend this to anyone needing to tone up.
Ramonda P.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Daily Burn is perfect if you are too busy to go to the gym or intimidate by being in the gym. It has on demand exercise routines that you can do anywhere.
Joy K.
Roseburg, OR
I received a ton of different information through this but was not always interested in what they sent to me. I really did have a great time with  the interaction and what I learned through each one. Have to say that I wish they had given an opportunity to give our preferences but other than that it was great and really informative.
Jovan G.
Spring Lake, NC
Short effective workouts that I can do from home is always my favorite. Especially as a new mom it is very convenient that I don't have to leave my house to get workouts done. I love the intensity of the workouts as well. Just my cup of tea. And the fact that I can access from my phone, tv, or computer is also a bonus!!!
Jillian M.
Mayetta, KS
The options for beginners are amazing. I am very pleased with the variety of classes and the quality of the work out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Susan S.
New Braunfels, TX
il y a 3 ans
I’m looking into getting back into shape. Between Daily Burn and Beachbody, what would you recommend? What are the benefits and limitations of each?
Mark C. il y a un an
Groupon is offering a free 60-day trial to DailyBurn. Their customer service is poor but they do have a lot of workouts. Very strict on refunds do make sure to note on your calendar when your free trial expires and makes sure to cancel before they charge if you don't care to continue. Good luck!