BY DAILIES TOTAL1 #15 in Contact Lenses

DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lenses are the first and only water gradient lenses designed for people with presbyopia. DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal is the perfect choice when looking for both superior comfort and breathability. Manufactured by Alcon, formerly CibaVision Silicone hydrogel material with low water content delivers superior oxygen transmissibility Ultrasoft, hydrophilic surface gel is designed to offer exceptional lubricity Contact lenses contain phosphatidylcholine, an ingredient also found in natural tears. Due to manufacturer pricing policies, this lens is not eligible for coupons, promotions or other discounts. see more...

Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
These are my favourite daily contact lenses (the second I would go for is Day Soft). These are not the cheapest lenses, especially if you need to get two boxes because each eye has a different prescription. These are more comfortable that the dailies aqua comfort plus (the older version of the dailies). I like that the lens are a good quality and doesn't feel like it'll rip when i'm taking it out of the package.
Bushra A.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I have had glasses on for 18 + years now and i don't feel comfortable using the same contact lenses as much as dailies, they make me feel clean in a way, i have two diffrent eye power (-2.50 and -3.00) and this product has helped me allot, I prefer this even more than the regular ones because these make me feel like i have no contacts on, they are very light on the eyes, which makes it easy for me to wear them for longer hours, where if i was using the regular ones i would have got irritated by the end of the day.
Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
I’ve been wearing contacts for over 20 years. I have an astigmatism and allergies, which is a rough combination. I’ve tried all different varieties. I love dailies because they decrease the risk of a corneal ulcer. These are the best because they feel like you aren’t wearing anything.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I love Alcon's total one dailies contacts. It's so convenient to just wear them one day and throw them away. No need for a case nor solution. Super easy when you travel you just grab however many little singles you need for how many days you would be gone. Nothing else needed! My daughter and I both wear these. They are very comfortable. I usually sleep in mine and get about a day and a half out of mine however this isn't recommended. But I don't leave them in a full 24 hours either. I have also taken them out and out them in so,union and used them the next day also very highly not recommend but I do it anyway occasionally but only if it's the very next day and I only wore them a few hours the first day. So, I know you can do this but they say not to. I do very highly recommend these contacts they are super comfy.
Jenna Z.
Greenville, SC
I've worn contacts for about 10 years and only last year discovered this contact. I suffered from dry eyes until using these! I highly recommend this contact for anyone, especially to those who also suffer from dry eyes. I work in front of a computer all day and these have greatly increased my eye comfort while working. I am so glad that I these!
Erin D.
Barrie , ON
After trying a few different brands of contacts and having issues with redness, I tried these and never looked back. Although pricey, they are so super comfortable that they are worth it. I can wear them 10+ hours with comfort and have even accidentally slept in them a couple times with little discomfort (although not recommended lol)