BY DAILIES

Dailies Total 1 90 Pack Product Details? The Breakthrough Design Of Dailies Total 1 90 Pack Water Gradient Contact Lenses Allow For Exceptional Comfort The Outer Surface Of The Lens Approaches 100% Water Dailies Total 1 90 Pack Is Recommended For People Who Want Long Lasting Comfort And Breathability All Day see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
After trying the biotrue contacts and them destroying my eyes my doctor gave me these to try and called them “the Mercedes of contacts” and he wasn’t kidding they are pricey! BUT they are totally worth the price! They fit my eyes perfectly and I had no issues with them all day! I wore them for 12 hours and almost forgot that I had contacts in. My eyes did not dry out and did not get irritated as with other contacts I’ve tried. For the comfort I get they are worth their price tag.
Megan L.
Bethlehem, PA
I've had contacts since the 4th grade. A few years ago o started having a lot of eye problems especially dry eye!! The eye doctors were ready to tell me I couldn't wear contacts anymore and I was going to have prescription eye drops. At a follow appointment they said a new contact was on the market and it was made up of mostly water and I should give it a try. I've been wearing them about 3years with no problems and my eyes have actually improved!! These contacts were a life saver and I love that I don't have to mess with cases and solutions. Wear one day and throw away!! The only downfall is that they are so dang expensive!! But I would recommend to anyone who is having severe dry eye and ready to give up on contacts!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I absolutely love these contacts. I had to pay a little extra for the brown box over the blue box, not exactly certain the difference but I have had both and for my eyes there's no question the brown box of these dailies are an awesome comfortable fit! If the blue box doesn't work for you don't be scared off by the brand just try the brown boxed ones. My daughter wears the blue box, and her vision is way worse than mine. We both have astigmatism, so I'm not certain why I like the brown box better, but they are way more comfortable to wear for me. I very highly recommend this brand of contacts no matter the color of box you choose.
Lyndsey W.
I just switched to these contacts a couple years ago and they are great! I sit in front of a computer all day and these help keep my eyes from drying out. It took some getting used to throwing them away after each day but now I love that!
Sharon L.
Torrance, CA
OMG these are the absolute most comfortable contacts ever! They are super super moist. It feels like wearing nothing. If you are looking for new contacts ask your doctor for a sample and see for yourself.
chelsea b.
Best contact in the whole 🌎! My eyes are so dry, and I was unable to wear contacts during my 12 hour work day. These contacts are life savers! I highly recommend them. 👀
Alyssa S.
For the longest time I didn't think I was gonna be able to wear contacts, but my optometrist gave me these as a last resort and I'm in LOVE! They don't dry my eyes out or cause discomfort. I can wear them from the time I get up to right before I go to bed with no problem at all which is amazing for me. They can get pricey but you don't spend as much on solution and containers. And the upkeep is so easy, just toss them away every night!
Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love how great my eyes feel in dailies total 1 contacts. I switched from the regular dailies to these and it was the best decision I have ever made for my eyes. My contacts don't dry out so fast, which was a major problem at first with the regular dailies. Switching them out daily lowers the risk of me getting an eye infection. They're a bit on the pricey side but they're worth every penny.
Ka Ming L.
I can wear this contacts even though I have dry eyes. However, these contacts sticks to the eyeball more than other contacts = harder to remove. If I wear this product for too my eyes gets pretty tired

I would recommend going for 1 day oasys instead .