Dailies Aquacomfort Plus  Contact Lenses

Dailies Aquacomfort Plus Contact Lenses

#17 in Contact Lenses

Dailies ® Aquacomfort Plus ® 90 Pack Product Details— Dailies ® Aquacomfort Plus ® 90 Pack Are Daily Disposable Contact Lenses With Unique Triple Action Moisture For Comfort All Day, Every Day Enjoy The Benefits Of Dailies ® Aquacomfort Plus ® 90 Pack Including Exclusive Dailies ® Blink-Activated Moisture Released From Inside The Lens With Every Blink—All 14,000 Of Them Per Day! see more...

Dailies Aquacomfort Plus  Contact Lenses
Dailies Aquacomfort Plus Contact Lenses
Buy on Walgreens
monica n.
Review for: 1 Box, Dailies Aquacomfort Plus 90 Pack Contact Lenses, Other more...
I have never worn contacts until this past summer, so I do not have anything to really compare these contacts to. Throughout the day the only thing I notice is that my eyes do become dry but if I use an eyedrop this gets rid of that issue. These contacts are very comfortable on the eye, and you do not remember you are wearing them.
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
I just switched from monthlies to dailies recently and I couldn't be more happy with my purchase.

Yes, dailies are more expensive, but for this particular company they are offering a $200 rebate for a year supply!! That's over half of your money back and you are getting 720 individual contacts! If you purchase a 6 month supply, you will get $75 back.

Now unlike monthly or bi-weekly contacts you CANNOT rewear these contacts after wearing them for a full day. Honestly though, I think this is the best part because you get a BRAND NEW, germ-free, and FRESH pair every single day! That means no more itchiness, no more cloudy spots, and no more solution!! I think it also reduces the amount of rips you get in your contacts because you're not messing with them too much.

So there is a bit of a different in the feel of the contacts but in a good way. They have more moisture and to me, they're more comfortable. They are thinner, so you will have to get used to feel of taking them out and putting them in.

Over all though, I think I'm going To stick to dailies for the rest of my life!
Sierra V.
Dubuque, IA
I was new to contacts completely when my doctor prescribed me these, I am so in love with them. I haven't had any problems wearing them at all and they are not noticeable at all in my eyes! It makes my life a lot less complicated when at the end of the day I Justin pull them out and throw them away, no need for contact solution!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these contacts! I have tried many brands but none compare to these. They are thin and super comfortable and sanitary since you change them out daily. I've had many infections and problems with my eyes but these are super breathable so I feel like my eyes are getting oxygen. I highly recommend contact wearers to try these.
Vayda G.
Mooresville, NC
I switched to these because of how much of a hassle the bi-weekly contacts are and because they irritated my eyes terribly. I absolutely love these contacts! It's so easy to just open a new pack every morning and not have to worry about solution etc... my eyes never feel dry during the day or even at night. Love them.
Isabell B.
Boise, ID
I absolutely love these. My Optomestrist recommended these to me because my 1 month contacts would dry out within a week or so. They are also way more hygienic because you get a new pair every morning! They're also easy to travel with because you don't need to bring contact solution.
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the only contacts I use. I love being able to just throw them away when the day is over and not have to worry about putting them in a case or getting them in solution when the dry out. They work great with astigmatism and they are very comfortable. I can’t even tell that I’m wearing them most of the time.
Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Review for: Dailies Aquacomfort Plus 90 Pack Contact Lenses more...
I love these contacts! I wear contacts to take a break from my glasses and to be able to feel free to wear mascara without it rubbing on the lenses on my glasses. I switched from 2-week wear contacts to Dailies because the 2-week wears contacts wear too much of a hassle to keep changing the solution and they were starting to irritate my eyes. I love these because I can wear the up to 24 hours and I can just throw them away when I'm done.
Jennifer T.
Review for: Dailies Aquacomfort Plus 90 Pack Contact Lenses more...
I first purchased Dailies contacts because my prescription was changing about every 6 months, so I would buy two 90-day boxes of Dailies, then go back for an eye exam when my boxes ran out. I also enjoyed not having to take care or my contacts and clean them every night. Well, I found no reason to switch from Dailies, and I have been a loyal Dailies contact wearer for 8 years now!!
Jessica P.
Review for: Dailies Aquacomfort Plus 90 Pack Contact Lenses more...
These contacts are really convenient and easy to use. I like not having to have solution around and it's easy to just toss several in my bag to travel with and not have to worry about storage. However, they dry out a lot faster than my bi-weekly contacts, my eyes always feel slightly dry & itchy with these. And they are really difficult to tell which side is the right side out.
Aminah R.
Are they colored and opaque?