Dagoba Xocolatl Organic Rich Dark Chocolate, Chilies & Nibs

by Dagoba

Dagoba® Organic Chocolate Xocolatl.
The art of chocolate alchemy™.
Rich dark chocolate, chilies & nibs.
74% cacao dark chocolate.

What is everyone's favorite flavor of Dagoba chocolate?
What is everyone's flavor of Dagoba chocolate?
Start your review of Dagoba Xocolatl Organic Rich Dark Chocolate, Chilies & Nibs!
Dagoba Xocolatl Organic Rich Dark Chocolate, Chilies & Nibs uploaded by Melissa A.
I'm trying to eat more dark chocolate, instead of milk chocolate. This is the second time I have bought this brand. This is a sweet heat one. It's good, but not amazing. Maybe because it's too dark for me at 74%.
I love the Dagoba chocolate line! I use the powered versions in my coffee in the morning. It is delicious and strong flavor while still being a healthy option!
Grove City, OH
I really love this chocolate brand. Very smooth with great flavor. If you aren't a fan of a strong chocolate taste, this may not be for you.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Dagoba Xocolatl Organic Rich Dark Chocolate, Chilies & Nibs uploaded by Justine U.
Great way to satiate a sweet tooth and they have some kick! (The chile flavored one) watch out for the after burn!
Good chocolate if you want to explore somethimg different and are open minded i recomment this chocolate
London
Oh I just love this brand.. One of the best of dark chocolate for me! Worth to buying that
I love really good chocolate, and this is REALLY Good chocolate! I'm pretty sure it's worth every rep at the gym.