BY DAGOBA

Dagoba® Organic Chocolate Xocolatl.
The art of chocolate alchemy™.
Rich dark chocolate, chilies & nibs.
74% cacao dark chocolate. see more...

• What is everyone's favorite flavor of Dagoba chocolate? 2 Answers
  • What is everyone's flavor of Dagoba chocolate? 1 Answers
Melissa A.
I'm trying to eat more dark chocolate, instead of milk chocolate. This is the second time I have bought this brand. This is a sweet heat one. It's good, but not amazing. Maybe because it's too dark for me at 74%.
Margaret A.
I love the Dagoba chocolate line! I use the powered versions in my coffee in the morning. It is delicious and strong flavor while still being a healthy option!
Michelle B.
Grove City, OH
I really love this chocolate brand. Very smooth with great flavor. If you aren't a fan of a strong chocolate taste, this may not be for you.
Justine U.
Great way to satiate a sweet tooth and they have some kick! (The chile flavored one) watch out for the after burn!
felipa a.
Good chocolate if you want to explore somethimg different and are open minded i recomment this chocolate
Džestina T.
London
Oh I just love this brand.. One of the best of dark chocolate for me! Worth to buying that
Kym B.
I love really good chocolate, and this is REALLY Good chocolate! I'm pretty sure it's worth every rep at the gym.
Mary L.
Grand Blanc , MI
What is everyone's favorite flavor of Dagoba chocolate?
Mary L.
Grand Blanc , MI
What is everyone's flavor of Dagoba chocolate?