Dagoba Organic Chocolate Organic Drinking Chocolate uploaded by Shei R.Dagoba Organic Chocolate Organic Drinking Chocolate uploaded by Amanda  G.

BY DAGOBA ORGANIC CHOCOLATE

The Art of Chocolate Alchemy® Cacao Powder with Bits of Unsweetened Chocolate. USDA Organic. Fair Trade Certified™. You can deprive the body, but the soul needs chocolate.® The Aztecs held cacao in such high regard that it was served daily to the royal court in golden goblets.  In the spirit of the Aztec s sacred beverage we offer our own Unsweetened Drinking Chocolate made with not only cacao powder, but  also bits of pure, dark chocolate.  Adventurous souls should feel inspired to add spices or their sweetener of choice. Dagoba® is dedicated to The Art of Chocolate Alchemy®:  tr. see more...

Buy on iHerb
Shei R.
I took off one star since this brand is hard to find in my area. This is best heated on the stovetop until hot. It's creamy with bits of dark chocolate which I love. A bit expensive but worth the money.
Ana Carolina C.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Review for: Authentic more...
I have this chocolate in my home, everyone likes, we can bake or drink with milk, hot chocolate is the best! Is also very good because is organic and doesn't have anything artificial. I want to try new flavors but the traditional chocolate is my favorite!
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My husband absolutely loves using this. We get it at Whole Foods or the organic section in our local grocery store. This is the best chocolate. He loves to mix it with his smoothies as well to make a chocolate taste.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Favorite product can buy online with quick delivery and it lasts a while i defiantly recommend to anybody :)
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I just got this the other day at Natural Grocers. It is so delicious! It has little bits of chocolate it in that melt when you make it. It gives such a nice, rich, chocolatey flavor. I like to mix it with almond coconut milk. It's so much better than any other hot chocolate mix!
Ligia Q.
New Haven, CT
Great brand. It taste so yummy. Love to drink at morning with my breakfast.. love it
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Such a great brand! Everything from this brand is organic and needs no improvement whatsoever! I've tried the drinking chocolate and the mint chocolate bar and they are so good! I would definitely buy it again!
Gaby R.
163 West 200 South, Apt 204, Salt Lake City
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I would love to try this dagoba organic chocolate organic drinking chocolate!
Adriana M.
This is a good quality product. A bit on the pricey side but none of the added artificial junk. It's made with cacao instead of cocoa.
Amanda  G.
Commerce Twp, MI
This product has a very interesting flavor that is hard to find in many stores. Also it is very tasty for the price. It is kind of expensive but with price comes taste. I would recommend to those who haven't tried it.
Valerie O.
What is this good for? Does it taste good?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
Does this taste good?
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Who else is a huge dark chocolate fan?
Amanda  G.
Commerce Twp, MI
Where is this product found at?
junie A.
Is this better tasting than normal hot chocolate?