Dagoba Organic Chocolate Organic Drinking Chocolate uploaded by Shei R.Dagoba Organic Chocolate Organic Drinking Chocolate uploaded by Amanda  G.

BY DAGOBA ORGANIC CHOCOLATE

The Art of Chocolate Alchemy® Cacao Powder with Bits of Unsweetened Chocolate. USDA Organic. Fair Trade Certified™. You can deprive the body, but the soul needs chocolate.® The Aztecs held cacao in such high regard that it was served daily to the royal court in golden goblets.  In the spirit of the Aztec s sacred beverage we offer our own Unsweetened Drinking Chocolate made with not only cacao powder, but  also bits of pure, dark chocolate.  Adventurous souls should feel inspired to add spices or their sweetener of choice. Dagoba® is dedicated to The Art of Chocolate Alchemy®:  tr. see more...

Buy on iHerb
Kayla Y.
Hillsboro, MO
I was not a fan of this drinking chocolate. It was very expensive and was nothing special. I would not recommend simply because the product is not worth the price.
Rebecca C.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
This is amazing if you're wanting to go a little bit less processed. Tastes just as great as a more expensive, more well known, more popular drink!
Astrea D.
Doral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
The product is good, pure cocoa tastes great but is expensive there are other products on the market that are much more accessible and provide similar-tasting low calorie
Whitney S.
Columbia, SC
I really like this stuff! It's a healthier alternative to some big name brands you find in the grocery store.
Mariame T.
Brossard, QC
This chocolate is great in everything: water, milk... And it's really delicious
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Love this. I think it's the healthy kind of cocoa and no sweeteners with little bits of dark chocolate. I throw it in whole wheat cereal with some sweetener. I think dark cacao is supposed to have really healthy properties to it and this is really good.
Gina R.
I really like this product. I do think it is pricey though which is why I gave only four stars
Alicia C.
washingtonville newyork
Good tasting and. awesome to make anf enjoy!!! love hot chocolate in general.
Christine S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
It was pretty good- I'm not sure it tasted good enough to be worth the cost though.
Morgan R.
It tasted okay and It was a bit more on the expensive side. I am not sure that I would purchase this again.
Valerie O.
What is this good for? Does it taste good?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
Does this taste good?
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Who else is a huge dark chocolate fan?
Amanda  G.
Commerce Twp, MI
Where is this product found at?
junie A.
Is this better tasting than normal hot chocolate?