Dagoba Organic Chocolate Organic Drinking Chocolate uploaded by Amanda  G.Dagoba Organic Chocolate Organic Drinking Chocolate uploaded by Shei R.

BY DAGOBA ORGANIC CHOCOLATE

The Art of Chocolate Alchemy® Cacao Powder with Bits of Unsweetened Chocolate. USDA Organic. Fair Trade Certified™. You can deprive the body, but the soul needs chocolate.® The Aztecs held cacao in such high regard that it was served daily to the royal court in golden goblets.  In the spirit of the Aztec s sacred beverage we offer our own Unsweetened Drinking Chocolate made with not only cacao powder, but  also bits of pure, dark chocolate.  Adventurous souls should feel inspired to add spices or their sweetener of choice. Dagoba® is dedicated to The Art of Chocolate Alchemy®:  tr. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Amanda  G.
Commerce Twp, MI
This product has a very interesting flavor that is hard to find in many stores. Also it is very tasty for the price. It is kind of expensive but with price comes taste. I would recommend to those who haven't tried it.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Such a great brand! Everything from this brand is organic and needs no improvement whatsoever! I've tried the drinking chocolate and the mint chocolate bar and they are so good! I would definitely buy it again!
Adriana M.
This is a good quality product. A bit on the pricey side but none of the added artificial junk. It's made with cacao instead of cocoa.
Gaby R.
Southampton , Hampshire
I would love to try this dagoba organic chocolate organic drinking chocolate!
Shei R.
I took off one star since this brand is hard to find in my area. This is best heated on the stovetop until hot. It's creamy with bits of dark chocolate which I love. A bit expensive but worth the money.
Melissa C.
My husband absolutely loves using this. We get it at Whole Foods or the organic section in our local grocery store. This is the best chocolate. He loves to mix it with his smoothies as well to make a chocolate taste.
Juana  A.
8273 NW 56th Street PS-28738 Miami, FL.
Oh my God,Dagoba Organic Chocolate Organic Drinking Chocolate is the love of my life, I love it. I always loved chocolat and I'm addicted to chocolat and it was very difficult to lose weight by eating, but encontrareste product was amazing. i cen eat and drink my favorite candy and loss weigth. I love the taste!.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Oh, gosh I love this drink it is so delicious to have as a late night snack or even a morning treat before heading out the door. I love the fact that it is earthy and healthy so that is a big plus too. I have even used it to add a bit of flavor to my sweets when I bake as well so it is just amazing.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Love this. I think it's the healthy kind of cocoa and no sweeteners with little bits of dark chocolate. I throw it in whole wheat cereal with some sweetener. I think dark cacao is supposed to have really healthy properties to it and this is really good.
Astrea D.
Doral, FL
The product is good, pure cocoa tastes great but is expensive there are other products on the market that are much more accessible and provide similar-tasting low calorie
Valerie O.
What is this good for? Does it taste good?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Fitspiration Expert
Does this taste good?
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Fitspiration Expert
Who else is a huge dark chocolate fan?
Amanda  G.
Commerce Twp, MI
Where is this product found at?
junie A.
Is this better tasting than normal hot chocolate?