Dagoba Eclipse Organic Extra Strong Dark Chocolate

by Dagoba

Dagoba® Organic Chocolate Eclipse™.
Extra strong dark chocolate.
The Art of Chocolate Alchemy™.
87% cacao.

How is the quality of this chocolate?
What is the best flavor?
Start your review of Dagoba Eclipse Organic Extra Strong Dark Chocolate!
I tried this chocolate in the superberry flavor, which is 74% and it was the perfect balance between the strong flavor of the dark chocolate and just a little bit of sweetness from the berries. The ENTIRE bar had 17 grams of sugar, and I can assure you that you only need a few bites because it is a strong flavor, so it's not the kind of chocolate you feel guilty about eating.
Zanesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,280 reviews
Dagoba Eclipse Organic Extra Strong Dark Chocolate uploaded by Amber M.
I received this product for free from Crowdtap to sample in exchange for my opinion. As a dark chocolate lover so have to say that this chocolate is amazing! It’s not bitter like some dark chocolate is. Instead it is extra smooth and creamy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...