Dagoba Conocado (73%) Ftc Single Organic Dominican Bar, 2.0-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12)

BY DAGOBA

• Does anyone else think of Star Wars when seeing this for ...1 Answers
  • En donde los venden?1 Answers
Angel L.
Columbia, SC
Does anyone else think of Star Wars when seeing this for the first time? LOL - Well, for me it's pretty tasty overall - I wouldn't say it blows me away but for an organic dark chocolate bar, it's pretty darn good.
Bianca B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's a luscious organic candy bar that tastes good, low in calories and comes in different yummy flavors! It's a great on the go snack you can take and enjoy anywhere! Yummy!!!
Marianthony M.
MIAMI, FL
I Love Chocolate borobe a piece of this and mori for its taste really love their taste !!! is incredible!!
Willow M.
I love Dagoba chocolate bars! This dark chocolate bar is delicious! I recommend this chocolate!
jessica T.
Hatillo
En mi pais no lo he visto pero me imagino que su sabor es bueno por que lara mi todos los chocolates son buenos espero probarlos pronto
Angel L.