by Dagoba

Are these good ive never seen them?
Are these any good? If so, what type of flavor/texture does it have?
Where can i find these?
Start your review of Dagoba Chai (37%) Crystalized Ginger, Chai Spices Bar, 2.0-Ounces Bars (Pack of 12)!
Montgomry Vlg, MD
If you are looking for a chocolate that is as mysterious as it is delicious, I can highly recommend the Dagoba Chai chocolate bars. The delicate snap, warm melting milk chai-flavored chocolate and crunchy crystallized ginger makes this a highly memorable experience. The spicy chai flavor is completely unique and makes this chocolate a little more exotic.
Willingboro, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.i must have some of the in my bags were ever I go and the friends didn't like it in the beginning , but when I convince her to taste and she loves it just like the way I do we always have some in our bags.
Dorchester, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I may be biased ... First off, Dagoba makes good quality chocolate, but on top of that, I love chai, and I also love ginger. If you're looking for a chocolate bar that isn't boring and have a big more spice, try these. Chai spices plus candied ginger in a smooth milk chocolate bar!
North Berwick, ME
Dagoba can always be counted on for a unique experience, and the chai bar is no exception. The crystallized ginger pairs well with the spiced milk chocolate. This bar is more chocolate and spice than ginger, which is nice. The ginger just adds that extra kick and a little heat.
This is my most favorite chocolate bar ever! It is not easy to find, but sometimes our local co-op carries this flavor and I buy a couple at a time. The milk chocolate is rich and smooth and the little crunchy bits of ginger add a nice texture and flavor component.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Really quality brand, I've never tried the ginger chai spices bar but the fact that its organic makes it that much more appealing
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this product and recommend it all the time. Everyone that I know of that also likes it a lot as well. It tastes great
Chantilly, VA
I love the Dagoba chocolates. The flavors are wonderful and the quality is fantastic. One of my favorite brands to purchase
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this chocolate. Generally we Indians are obsessed to spices . Good chocolate with unique taste
Love it such a great product definitely recommend !! Worth the cost!! Very glad I came across this product!!