BY DAGNE DOVER

At Dagne Dover, our philosophy is, “You are what you carry.” A cavernous black-hole bag makes you feel just as disorganized as its contents—but a sophisticated, organized handbag makes you feel ready for anything.

So we set out to design a bag that would help you feel like you’ve always got it together. Let Dagne Dover shoulder the burden so you can focus on the things that really matter. (And find your MetroCard without missing your train.)

Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for Signature Legend Coated Canvas Tote (Black):

I have travelled with this bag about 6 times since I received it as a birthday gift from my fiance. I’m a web developer and I travel often, working remotely, so I needed a good bag that was going to allow me to carry all my items (including my 15” laptop) comfortably through the airport and around to coffee shops. The bag itself is beautiful, sleek and very sturdy. My laptop fits but if it were any larger, wouldn’t. I can only put it in the laptop compartment a certain direction or else it doesn’t quite fit.

It can hold everything I need when I travel - laptop, iPad, water bottle, my smaller purse, snacks, etc. There is a special strap you can attach your keys to so they don’t get lost, and a detachable water bottle holder which I love because when I have all my tech in the bag, it can be concerning to have a water bottle in there too, but it doesn’t budge with that and also keeps any potential condensation away from my laptop. The bag stands up well on its own and doesn’t tip over, even with all my items inside.

My only complaint about this bag is the straps. You can’t move them (adjust, push down, etc) which can be a bit of a pain when you’re running it through airport security or putting it under the seat in front of you and have to tip it over. Also, they are very hard and sort of rounded, which makes them dig into my shoulder pretty hard. I expect a bag to be heavy with all the things I carry in it, but flatter straps would allow for better weight distribution. That said, it’s definitely not a deal breaker for me since I love everything else about it!
Marie M.
Center Valley, PA
I purchased and Landon Carryall bag, in the color Haze Camo from the Dagne Dover website. To start the material is amazing and easy to clean. I purchased the medium size for my powerlifting bag and my belt and other accessories fit great in the bag including my pre-workout and a shaker! It has a great amount of pockets to organize anything else I put in the bag! It would also make a great overnight bag (or weekend if you travel light). I will for sure be purchasing another bag from them for traveling or going to work!
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I'm OBSESSED with Dagne Dover products. Just in the past few months I've bought 7 of their products (with the help of their 15% student discount)! I'm not sponsored, but I think I should be at this point haha. What drew me to their products was their concept of the working/"on-the-go" woman. I love organization and all of their bags have so many pockets and pouches and can fit so many things.

I have their Essentials Clutch Wallet, Medium Landon Carryall, Large Landon Carryall, 15" Legend Tote, Backpack, Toiletries bag, and the Midi Tote.  I love how their bigger bags (carryalls and totes) have slots for a laptop and/or tablet, as I always have to carry my laptop. They also have designated water bottle slots! AMAZING!

The Landon Carryalls are amazing for travel. They come with shoe bags and small pouches for important items. They are a lightweight, neoprene fabric making it easy to carry around an airport. Don't let the size fool you. They can fit an incredible number of stuff.

The backpack looks small but it is perfect to carry a laptop, waterbottle, cords/accessories, papers/books, etc. A lot more pockets than other backpacks of its size.
Brianna A.
New Jersey
I am OBSESSED with my Dagne Dover Legend tote. I purchased in Onyx as my work bag and it has saved my life. It keeps me super organized. This bag is huge and fits EVERYTHING from my computer, shoes and more.
Emily D.
Portland, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I got a navy leather card case in my Rachel Zoe Box of Style and love it! It's perfect to use for a night out when you need to keep your bag light. Or it's good throw in your everyday bag with rewards cards or gift card organization. I'll defiantly look into more of their products for the future! The quality is great.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Dagne Dover is an amazing handbag company that is perfect for anyone on-the-go. I live in NYC and don't have the pleasure of going to and from my apartment throughout the day, so my purse holds my life. Every bag from Dagne Dover is filled with compartments and pockets to keep your belongings organized and to make the most of the space that's there. Their bags are also super sturdy and there are various materials and sizes available to match your ideal price point.

They recently came out with a new line of leather bucket bags that are so amazing! I just got the bucket bag in black and I love it! Usually bucket bags are a dark hole but I feel completely at peace with my bucket bag from Dagne Dover. It has a divider in the middle with pockets for your phone, pens or lip stick, and a key strap to easily access your key ring. The bucket bag is definitely my favorite bag right now! Definitely recommend this brand!!
Brooke T.
Dallas, TX
The perfect work bag has arrived, combining sleek style with functionality. Dagne Dover has thought of EVERYTHING, including an attached key fob, a water bottle holder, and 3 pen slots (which conveniently double as chapstick/concealer carriers for me). Absolutely worth the money! (The Classic is the perfect size for a smaller laptop and all work essentials. For a larger laptop, go with the Legend)
Michelle L.
I just bought the new Hunter toiletry bag and I'm in love with it. The quality is great and the packaging is amazing.. totally felt like I bought a super luxurious item. Will definitely be investing in some other pieces too once I need them! All their things are an organizers DREAM
Jessica B.
Rowley, IA
This bag is great for organization! The only thing I would change is color selection. Holds and organizes stuff without being overly bulky, yet it's stylish.
Assia A.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Like this products, affordable, effective ,neat, everyone choult try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Never heard of this brand, what is it?
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Anyone have the neopreneish bags if so can you tell me how they hold up
Tiffany S.
Covington, GA
I’m interested in getting the Dakota backpack. Does anything know how large a water bottle will fit in the inside pocket?