BY DAGGETT & RAMSDELL #47 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Buy on Amazon
Jessica O.
I used this during pregnancy and after. It definitely helped prevent stretch marks bc I didn’t get many. It also helped lighten the few that I did get on my legs.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Thank you for the Christmas card Helen to get a few hours of sleep lastnight and I don't see a coupon code in my email is i n y ou t to
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the convenience of this product , like the jar, it worked well for me . I love that I can take this product on the go with me
Elise M.
This cream is great. I like using it in the summer before I go to the beach. It is easy to use and I would use it again
Natalie C.
Edinburg, TX
GREAT PRODUCT!
I PERSONALLY LOVED HOW IT REMOVED MY STRETCH MARKS. TOTALLY RECOMMENDED FROM ME. YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT.
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love this product compliantly amazing I would recommend this product to a friend or to anyone it’s great
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Ashley G.
De Mossville , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love this product! Helped prevent and reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks!
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
I feel as if this stuff works great for stretch marks. I highly recommend you try it out.
Jackie V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best best best if you come across it get it it’s so great and it’s help me tremendously