Daggett & Ramsdell Pore Refining Pore Minimizing Charcoal Cleanser uploaded by Tonya W.Daggett & Ramsdell Pore Refining Pore Minimizing Charcoal Cleanser uploaded by Alexandra M.Daggett & Ramsdell Pore Refining Pore Minimizing Charcoal Cleanser uploaded by andrea f.

BY DAGGETT & RAMSDELL

Buy Daggett Ramsdell Cleansers - Gently exfoliates and deep cleans to unclog pores Removes built up dirt and makeup Details provided by Daggett Ramsdell see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
andrea f.
For those with big pores this is a winner. Part of my daily cleansing routine. It is gentle on my skin without drying or making it look dull. I like the pump because you only really need one or two pumps to cover your face.
Tonya W.
Norcross, GA
Picked this up today from my local #Marshalls and this stuff is the BOMB!! I love the gentle exfoliation and tingling sensation this gives while deep cleaning my skin! My face felt so amazingly clean and soft afterwards. I think I will defintely start including this in my #skincareroutine #charcoalcleanser #skincare #beautifulskin
Alexandra M.
Montreal , GA
Oh boy!! This product is amazing i would say for sensitive skin wouldnt be good its pretty intense but you see great results its crazy bought it in marshall 8.99$