BY DAGGETT & RAMSDELL

Buy Daggett Ramsdell Masks Peels - Daggett Ramsdell Pore Refining Charcoal Nose Strips: Penetrates to unclog pores Draws out excess dirt, oil harmful impurities Details provided by Daggett Ramsdell see more...

• I've been researching for a good quality nose strip. Does...1 Answers
  • Can you peel it off?1 Answers
Gissel P.
Bell Gardens, CA
i actually have these at the moment and its my first time using nose strips and i only bought them because they had a good deal. I was expecting amazing results but overall it was an alright results. It unclogged some of the pores that i have but if any one recommends a better product please let me know!
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't like this pore refining, to much time to dry once applied, i spent about 20 minutes with this on my nose and when i removed it was disappointed, it unclogged some pores but i have used better nose strips. Is affordable but i prefer to buy a better product for the same price.
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
These masks have been a blessing for me and my cousins, because we get many black spots on the nose and with these masks we have reduced the points and the accumulated fat in the nose. We buy them for only US $ 3 in Wall street TJMaxx.
Kelly F.
Plymouth, MA
These don't pull anything out! I'm sticking to biore! I saw them for $3 at marshalls and for that price, I'm willing to risk it because you never know! It didn't pull anything and right after I used this brand I used biore and it pulled stuff out!
Tyesha D.
I just purchased these pore refining charcoal nose strips and wanted to test them out right away since it was my first time ever using it and my pores have been driving me crazy. For the most part it did what it was supposed to do. I would use it again and recommend it to others the only issue I had was the strips aren’t wide enough so I ended up cutting one in half to use it other than that I have no complaints. Daggett & Ramsdell Pore Refining Charcoal Nose StripsDaggett & Ramsdell Pore Refining Charcoal Nose Strips
Heather H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These charcoal nose strips are very easy to use. You just wet your nose,apply, wait, and peel off. I'm so not think they are as effective as they are marketed. I would like to see better results. I might try a new brand next time.
Tanya M.
Sudbury, ON
These are terrible.. They don't pull out anything really. Maybe a few clogged pores are fixed now but it's definitely not worth it.
Wendi H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I've been researching for a good quality nose strip. Does this product get all the gunk out of the pores? And if it's used often will it make your pores bigger.
Samantha W.