BY DAGGETT & RAMSDELL

Buy Daggett Ramsdell cleansers - Daggett Ramsdell Exfoliating Black Soap 100g/3.5oz. How-to-Use: Step 1: Wash your hands to remove bacteria and dirt. Step 2: Remove any makeup. Step 3: Splash your face with luke warm water. Step 4: Lather a small amount of soap between your hands. Step 5: Cleanse from the neck up to the hairline in a circular moti see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Blair T.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this product to exfoliate but I can only use it every other day because I have eczema. If I over use it my skin gets very irritated and it is not pretty. Still good though to use when you need to get rid of that dead skin.
Sandra N.
Farmington, MI
Black soap is that something new never even heard of them until Now I love to Try it out that sounds so awesome I need to give me some I'm definitely going to try this product out for me for my kids
Jalissa C.
Carmel, NY
I love this soap it really helped to even out my skin and make it even and smooth ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Reyna L.
#1225 Iris Street,Wasco.CA
Best black soap. It helps with black heads and not only that but with acne. It works for any types of skin. Up you see results fast. And it isn't expensive. Definitely recommend this a lot. No smell.