Daggett & Ramsdell Dark Circle Under Eye Treatment Cream uploaded by Eduarda C.

BY DAGGETT & RAMSDELL

Daggett & Ramsdell Dark Circle Under Eye Treatment Cream see more...

Eduarda C.
Chappaqua, NY
I started to use this dark circles treatment 2 weeks ago, and I can already see an improvement in my dark circles! I need to use the cream 3 times per day with clean and dry skin. I will continue the treatment for best results.
estefany h.
Union, NJ
It does work but it 's not the best one in the market. Affordable and drugstore friendly. Not bad. He only one thing is that you get a lot of product so you may not finish it on time
Chelsie B.
Owens X Rds, AL
I wasn't thrilled and I wasn't disappointed with this product. I didn't notice a visible difference but my dark circles also didn't get worse. I also felt that under my eyes felt incredibly sticky after using it.
Kristina G.
Laredo, TX
I would love to try this one. Just to see if it works. Looks great so I would love to be one of the people that can try it
P S.
Does this really work in improving the appearance of dark circles? I have the worst dar circles and cant seem to find something that works well for me.
Kiera F.
Does anyone know if this works? Have always had really bad dark circles under my eyes and still haven’t found anything that helps it