BY DAGGETT & RAMSDELL

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Moisten the tip of stick with water. Apply directly to roots or gray areas. Re-moisten as needed. Color will last until shampooed out. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Beauty ...
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
This product works very well at covering gray hairs between coloring as long as you don't have a ton. I color my hair close to my natural color and this works well for me, I use it just on my part and around my face. It isn't very expensive and stays put all day and night until i wash my hair. I am on my 2nd stick and will continue to purchase it!