Hair CareHair ProductsShampooDaeng Gi Meo Ri

by Daeng Gi Meo Ri

The key feature of DAENG GI MEO RI which has made a great impact on the chemical shampoo market lies in the secret traditional production method. Unlike any other simple chemical mixtures, DAENG GI MEO RI contains 30 medicinal herbs and first grade purified water that have been decocted for 72 hours, including Siberian chrysanthemum grown in the farm under direct management, for long time in a traditional way at the plant located in Geumsan, Korea. The colors of all Daeng Gi Meo Ri products are the colors of medicinal herbal extracts themselves without artificial colors. Main Ingredients and benefits: Siberian Chrysanthemum : Keeps scalp clean. Cnidium Officinale : Promotes blood circulation, increases the strength and elasticity of hair. Steamed Rehmannia Glutinosa : Blackens hair, strengthening effect. Ginseng : Promotes blood circulation, accelerates metabolism, prevents gray hair. Green Tea : Provides nutrition to hair roots, astringent effect, dandruff removal. Eclipta Prostrata : Strengthens immunity, promotes hair growth. Licorice Root : Sebum control, anti-inflammation effect, hair loss prevention effect. Angelica Gigas : Anti-oxidative effect, prevents skin aging. Iris : Provides elasticity and nutrition to hair. Sophora Flavescens : Bacterial control effect, uterus contraction effect. Menthol : Refreshing feel. Panthenol Content : Hair moisturizing, cornification improvement. Korea's No.1 DAENG GI MEO RI - Representative Awards 2011, 2010, 2009 Selected as "Grand Prize for brand of the Year". (3 consecutive years) 2008, 2007, 2006 No.1 Market share in Korea for shampoo & conditioner. (3 consecutive years)

Pure extract of 10 active medical plants decocted with a high concentration of Korean Ginseng.; Ancient medical beauty method, Ki Gold Energizing deeply cleans the scalp and hair.; It eliminates dandruff and itching. Rich in mentol, it moisturizes and nourishes the scalp by controlling sevum secretion, ensures a beauty scalp and maintains beautiful looking healthy hair.; Directly decocted medicinal herb extracts treat and cure the troubled hair and scalp from the root of your hair, especially relieving dandruff and itch. It gives fresh feeling to scalp and makes hair healthy and elastic through moisturizing of hair. Mild oriental scent provides comfortable and fresh feelings. No color added.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of [DAENG GI MEO RI] Ki GOLD Premium Shampoo 500ml / Anti Hair Loss, Scalp Protection, Natural Medicinal Herbal Shampoo,!
Stella Z.
Paris, KY
[DAENG GI MEO RI] Ki GOLD Premium Shampoo 500ml / Anti Hair Loss, Scalp Protection, Natural Medicinal Herbal Shampoo, uploaded by Stella Z.
This brand is awesome! I tried their honey mask and it’s a magic! So l got these cute babes to try. Gonna review them later:)
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I bought this for my husband who’s hair is starting to thin. This has helped get new regrowth
Jenny C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this shampoo. I have really fine and thin hair that falls out and breaks really easily. With this product I feel like my hair is stronger and healthier. One major down side is the price. This is really expensive. I buy them in sets which comes with 3 shampoos and 1 conditioner. And the set cost ranges from $85-$120 depending on the seller. Please be aware that there are counterfeits of this product so be careful when you are buying it.
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
One of my best friends had introduced me to this brand, the Han All Lim Hair Therapy (which is now discontinued..& difficult to find) was a TOTAL lifesaver. — Back to the review; I decided to try the shampoo and treatment (conditioner) out and LOVED it! The shampoo is a brown color, and to me, you don’t need much to lather a full head of hair unless you’re hair is thick and lengthy. My hair feels and looks great! It’s softer, more hydrated, I don’t have as much fall out, and it smellsss great too! My sister in law also loves it as well! She said she saw a huge difference in her hair; says it feels healthier, most hydrated, and she doesn’t wake up finding a tonnn of hair on her pillow anymore! I say it’s a definite must try!
Jess M.
Dallas
So I bought this at Costco (online) because after having kids my hairline is a lot more sparse than I’d like for it to be. I do see some new growth but I really love the overall change in my hair. It feels so incredibly healthy. I used to be a Pantene person so paying $10 vs $50 for a set of shampoo and conditioner is drastically different but worth it.
Christine L.
Mobile, AL
Brought this from Costco (online) after my hairline is getting more and more obvious. Had been using different Korean brand hair loss shampoo but seen no improvement so give this brand a try. Had only been using it for 2 week but can see hair drop is getting less. Will continue for few more weeks to see if and new hair grow.[ Daeng Gi Meo Ri ] Ki Gold Premium Shampoo & Treatment Set 500ml Set

Looking for your answer?