BY DAELMANS

Enjoy a Dutch ClassicConnoisseurs are simply wild about the authentic Dutch Stroopwafels made by the Daelmans family bakery (Est. 1909). Enjoy these soft, toasted waffles and their characteristic sweet, creamy caramel fillings, straight from the box or warmed over your favorite hot beverage. Warm it up, on your cup! Rest a Stroopwafel on top of a steaming hot cup of coffee or tea for about a minute, and enjoy the sweet aroma as it transforms into a warm and melty caramel treat. This is the traditional way of enjoying a Stroopwafel in Holland! Soft, Toasted Waffles Filled with Caramel, Cinnamon and Real Bourbon VanillaWarm it Up on Your Cup! see more...

Buy on Walmart
sarah o.
These are a really sweet treat that pairs well with a hot cup of plain naked jasmine tea imo :) Just set this caramel sandwiched waffle on top of your cup while the tea is steeping and *sigh* it softens to meld the caramel with the waffles together. A delightful dessert especially after a savory meal - yesssssss. I usually find these at my local World Market. I'm fortunate to have a few locations around my area. Sometimes they offer individual sizes in some airlines like United. I'll routinely save the goodie for later so I can enjoy it with a hot cup of.... ya know my favorite tea ^_^
Lenna K.
I got this for the first time when I was flying. It was given as our breakfast option for the morning. I was actually really impressed. It reminded me of a soft waffle cone ice cream would come in. But it worked nicely, as a little breakfast Carmel treat that went well with coffee or like me I got orange juice.
Linda B.
Wichita, KS
My sister introduced me to these and I was hooked! For as long as I have been eating these I am surprised I haven’t tried it over a cup of coffee but I will be doing that soon. I love these! Definitely a wonderful treat. Reasonably priced and I buy them from Target. Everyone I have introduced these to are now hooked also! :)
Molly H.
These are the most homemade tasting Stroopwaffles I've tried. They are so soft and chewy--to die for. My only complaint is that when I open the package I cannot stop eating them!! I have always been a stroopwaffle fan and I'm glad that I found these as my personal favorite!
Nikkita W.
Boise, ID
Omg i absolutely love these i discovered them when i worked at a hotel awhile back and some fireman left them with a tip n i got hooked! Now they sell them im my local gas station and they are a daily addiction lol a little pricy but Worth it
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
I love these in the morning with my coffee...i thought they would be really sweet but they aren't too sweet they taste so good with a hint of cinnamon flavor...amazing
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
Oh my goodness! I got a sample of these free with my boxed.com order and am hooked! The waffle was about the size of my palm and had a light crunch to it. The caramel was the perfect amount and the Vanilla was strong but not in a bad way. The package said you could place the waffle over a hot cup of coffee for a minute and it would warm it up so the caramel would be gooey. I didn't do that but next time I will.
Sheri K.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Seriously so good. I first got one as an in-flight snack and couldn't get enough. I've found them at my local Target and TJ Maxx. They're seriously addicting. They are just sweet enough to satisfy your sweet tooth without being overwhelming. Daelmans Dutch Stroopwafels Wafers Filled with Caramel, Cinnamon, and Real Bourbon Vanilla 10.94 Oz. Gift Box
Ashley P.
Guntown, MS
These are my absolute FAVORITE! I can't begin to express my love for them! They will not disappoint. They are sweet and the caramel is creamy, but not over bearing. I love to eat them with a hot cup of tea. Stoopwafel is super satisfying and really hits the spot!
Shellby F.
I found these by accident. I didn't know what they were, I just wanted something sweet that day and this seemed tasty. Woo boy am I glad I picked it up. These waffles are soft and gooey with just enough bite of crispness on the outside. I've had all three flavors, but honey is the best in my opinion. Especially when you have them with a nice cup of black tea or coffee. They're really hard to find. So far I've only been able to find them in my local Marshall's and Ross stores, but please don't let that discourage you from finding them. Make sure you do as the package tells you and set the waffle on top of a hot cup of whatever you drink. This will heat the waffle up and make the filling even more gooey and unbelievable.
Dee B.
Woodford, VA
Where do you find these? I love Stroopwafels but find them hard to locate.
Angélique W.
Hellesdon , Norwich
Where can I get them in the UK?
Nikkita W.
Boise, ID
Can i order these online?