dad's™ bite-size meal dog food

by Dad's

Dad's Bite-Size Meal dog food has four easy-to-eat, crunchy pieces that are packed with essential vitamins and minerals. Your dog will love the tasty chicken flavor. Plus, a special fiber blend helps support a healthy digestive system. It's all the nutrition dogs need to help them live a healthy, happy life. Strong Teeth and Bones: Calcium and phosphorus at optimum levels to help maintain healthy teeth and bones. Healthy Immune System: Scientifically formulated with antioxidant nutrients to help support a healthy immune system. Supple Skin and Coat: Fatty acids to help maintain supple skin and a shiny coat. Healthy Muscles: Balanced amino acids to help support strong muscles.

What is your dogs favorite food ? Mine loves [product:dadstm-bite-size-meal-dog-food-4-lb-bag]
Start your review of dad's™ bite-size meal dog food !
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My chi Winnie dog loves this dog food. It perfect size for her mouth and she doesn’t have a hard time chewing it. It’s reasonable and not expensive at all. It she didn’t like it trust me she wouldn’t eat it.
claudia N.
Mt Washington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I have to give Dad dog food at thumbs up. I have a picky standard poodle that will not eat a lot of different foods or snacks. I did not feed my poodle table scraps at all. That is not healthy. When dad's dog food first came out I had a smaller dog a poodle. The only thing that she ate was dad's dog food. She live to be 18 years old. So I now feed my standard poodle dad's dog food. The Price is Right also. I pray that they keep up the good work
Brenda C.
Dallas, TX
Our dog seemed to enjoy this food at first but then stopped wanting it so we had to switch back to his regular food.
Arcelia M.
My Jack Russell loves this dog food. We gotten him others kinds before, but this one is the only one he would eat.
Chata R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
11,903 reviews
No la conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...