Dad's Trail Mix® Beef, Chicken, Cheese, Bacon & Liver Flavors Dry Dog Food 38 lb. Bag

BY DAD'S

Ingredient Safety: At Ainsworth Pet Nutrition® we demand high-quality ingredients from our suppliers and require thorough testing to ensure product safety. We are committed to producing outstanding products every day, and take great pride in ensuring our foods are wholesome, and most importantly, safe. see more...

• Is this a good dog food for a small dog under 10 pounds o...2 Answers
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
dad's dog food comes in a variety of bags and flavors. I have a poodle and a beagle. Both dogs love this dog food. Every month I buy a different flavor. And they have liked each one. I have compared it with other dog foods the ingredients or mostly the same except meat it seems to be more in this one. The Price is Right. And they are so picky that this is the only thing that eat is dad's dog food. It is a very big plus for me. For my poodle will not eat anything other than dad's dog food even if it's hungry.
Tessa H.
My dog (a beagle mix) enjoys this food. She is four years old and can sometimes be a bit particular with what she wants to eat, but i have never seen her turn this brand down. pet favorite.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
GET THIS FOR YOUR FUR BABY! I highly recommend it! Packed with vitamins & protein! I love it for my baby! Also he is a very picky dog & he gobbles this up!
Claudia C.
Our German Shepherd loves it. It is a good price because you don't need to give a lot for our dog. It is full proteins, vitamin and I think she feels full.
Ina P.
Marble, NC
The best dog food, I would not give my fur baby anything else.. Super healthy and great. Only con is that the bags always rip and spill easily
Sarah L.
Snow Camp, NC
I don't think it was necessarily bad, my dogs are just super picky. I see this brand in a few stores but I pass it up.
Jennifer P.
Taneytown, MD
My dogs love this dog food. my male dog is very picky and I tried this brand because it was on sale at weis and ever since, this is what we buy because he eats the whole bowl. We are usually on a budget so this brand is a great choice for our needs
samantha w.
Dayton, OH
Is this a good dog food for a small dog under 10 pounds or do they carry something from this brand for a dog that size