BY DAD'S

DAD'S Special Mix is loaded with fun shapes and tasty flavors of real chicken, tuna and salmon your cat will love. Formulated to be 100% complete and balanced so your cat will be the picture of perfect health - a shiny coat, strong bones and a healthy heart. Keep your cat both happy and healthy with DAD'S Special Mix. see more...

Brittany F.
I have two cats and my oldest Oscar has been eating this since he was a wee little baby kitten. He is extremely and I mean extremely picky. One time I gave him purina because the dollar general was out of it and he ate some and then all the sudden started acting way off, I didn't know it was over the food till I had a $289 vet bill. He apparently got extremely dehydrated and started refusing food 2 days into eating it and I was working a lot then so I didn't notice until he was acting very lethargic and moaning in pain hours later. I can't leave a review from my experience but if my cat could leave one he'd tell you to never stop making this or he will just starve and kill him self over it lol he's extra dramatic.
virginia m.
Trumansburg
Not to rain on the parade, but if i could i would give this zero stars. When my cats first tried this it made them very sick and they had not been sick before this food. We stopped feeding it to them and everything got better. Its not pricey but I would not recommend this to people who want the best.
Kelly H.
Auburn
This food is reasonably priced and a good amount. Cats love this and it doesn’t cause any problems.
Carley C.
spartanburg
Our cat loves this food! Great quality and great price. Couldn't ask for a better product
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
My cat absolutely loves this. He'll run straight to his bowl when he hears me pouring it. Hasn't caused him to get sick and has a fair price. A plus for us humans is that it doesn't have a pungent smell like some pet foods do!