Dad's Playbook to Labor & Birth: A Practical and Strategic Guide to Preparing for the Big Day uploaded by Paizly G.Dad's Playbook to Labor & Birth: A Practical and Strategic Guide to Preparing for the Big Day uploaded by Paizly G.Dad's Playbook to Labor & Birth: A Practical and Strategic Guide to Preparing for the Big Day uploaded by Paizly G.

BY NONE

Review (1)
Paizly G.
Sacramento, CA
I bought this for my husband as a gag joke to get him prepared for the labor process. I then gave it to my brother and he absolutely enjoyed the book as well. I now have it back to pass on to my son in hopes that he gets a kick out of it later in life.