BY DAD'S

Dad's™ Econ-O-Mets® Savory Beef Flavor Dry Dog Food.

From local family farms.

100% Complete & balanced nutrition for adult dogs of all sizes.

Delicious: Beef flavor dogs crave.

With beef protein: To help support strong muscles.

Dry dog food for adult dogs. see more...

Amanda O.
Port Crane, NY
Ever since my friend told me that their uncle works at the dads factory and they thoroughly check their food, I’ve been buying this brand more and more. They wear full on suits and masks which I think is great and I fully trust them for my dogs’ food.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
We had tried quite a few dog foods. Either they will not eat it or it makes them sick. It took us quite a few bags of dog food before we found dad's and they love it and they don't get sick. I read the ingredients and it's almost the same as all the other dog foods. The cost of this dog food is very low. I will keep on using it. Comes in different flavors.
Rianna R.
Fort Smith, AR
This dog food was great!! My dogs (a chocolate lab and a papillon) both loved the taste of it and neither one had any stomach issues after. They also didn't have to eat very much at all and were full. The only negative thing I will say is that my papillon has smaller teeth and it seemed a little hard for her to eat.
Melissa H.
Denver, CO
Best dog food works great my dog loves The Beef I would definitely recommend it to other people to buy for their dogs my dogs love dry dog food and this is one of the best
Kristi G.
Milford, DE
Just found this in a local pet store, and my beagles love it! It seems to be better on tgeir bellys then Pedigree. And the pebbles are small for smaller breeds as well, will definitely be buying again & keeping them on it
cherub d.
Columbus, OH
My dogs love this and have almost finished the whole bag , definitely will be getting this kind from now on and making my dogs tummy happy
Gina W.
Scranton, PA
My family has given our dogs this for years. This is the only dry food we give them and they love it
Ghanwa S.
Manchester
Super affordable and easy to find! My dog loves these an can't stay a day without them! Only problem is that they run out quite quick