BY DADDY YANKEE

Apple, ozonic mist, basil, cedar, ginger, amber, Brazilian red wood, suede, and sage. see more...

leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
I love daddy Yankee especially his music. Very talented. I didn't know he had a cologne brand lol. I hope it smells good and I'm definitely buying this for my husband for Christmas.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Everyone keeps saying that they're in love with it, but my husband and I honestly thought that it smelled really cheap. Each to their own, though.
Veronica P.
It has a nice scent and I really like the way they present this product. I am in love with the letters and how the shape of the product looks like!
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
My wife would definitely buy me this if she knew about it, i think i will mention it to her and try to get her to get it for me
Ashley E.
Caro, MI
Love this brand it smells amazing and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family members
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Wow I didn't know he had a cologne! I'm going to go buy one and give it to my brother as a gift.
Jordan G.
I like it. Smells pretty good. I often use many different fragrances but this one is my favorite.
Sonia V.
Smells okay it's decent not bad and it's affordable. Would make a good gift to someone.
Tina H.
This smells great on my fiance I always want him to smell good so I get him the best
Anna R.
Turlock , CA
This smells good I highly recommended to try it's perfect to give as a gift
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I have never bought this one but i would love to know how is it?
Jan M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love Daddy Yankee but I've never heard of this cologne. Is it a light sweet smell or more musky!
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
Is this any good and worth the cost?
Kesia C.