BY DAD GEAR

The dadgear messenger bag is a diaper bag that dad will proudly carry. Styled like a bike messenger bag, the messenger is comfortable, durable, and looks cool too. On the inside, it s packed with thoughtful features like the quick access wipes case that are sure to make your life easier. The dadgear messenger is designed to be hands free so you can change, feed, and entertain your child without ever having to set the bag down. see more...

• Has anyone purchased this recently? If so where d...Be the first to answer!
  • Love the bag but hate the design. Does this come in differnt desi...2 Answers
  • I happened to just see this. My husband would love it. Where is t...3 Answers
Jennie H.
Jennie H.
Waynesville, MO
Bought one for my first child 7 years ago and it is still going strong for my 18 month old. Purchased it for dad to use and it became the primary diaper bag. It is well made and after the kids get done will probably use it for other things since it is showing no signs of wear. Well made, strong, expandable and can take the abuse of being dragged everywhere! LOVE it!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
What an awesome dad bag! Diaper bag prints are usually more geared toward women, whether the bag be for girls or boys. This is the only diaper bag I have ever seen that was designed just for men.
Destinee D.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
This bag is so cool you can put so much and I am plus I love the design and the colors on the bag
Osiris C.
Osiris C.
Chula vista, Ca
Omg!!!! Enamorada del diseño , excelente tamaño para llevar una panadera creo esta perfecta
lindsey c.
lindsey c.
Visalia, CA
Perfect size , perfect style all around GREAT diaper bag. I highly recommend
Yolanda G.
Yolanda G.
Albuquerque, NM
Omg this is so rad! if we have a little any time in the near future I know which bag we shall be getting. adorable!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Windsor, SC
How awesome is this bag! Now my husband might even be excited to go out with a diaper bag. ;)
Latisha R.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
This bag is super genius! ! I don't know how many times my husband didn't want to hold the baby bag because it was too girly.lol it can hold the needed baby essentials, all the while still giving him that needed swag.lol
Columbus, OH
I happened to just see this. My husband would love it. Where is this bag sold? Is it worth the price?
Columbus, OH
Love the bag but hate the design. Does this come in differnt designs and colors?
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
Has anyone purchased this recently? If so where did u find it?