BY DABUR

Discover the true herbal recipe for intensive hydration in Vatika nourishing shampoo, enriched with select natural extracts to make your hair smooth and shiny without weighing it down. see more...

Sarah B.
Hollywood, FL
A great buy! I have come to love the Vatika brand. My first product was the protein shampoo and this was my second buy! I love this shampoo it smells great and is very moisturizing some days I skip conditioner cause I use a leave in conditioner when my hair is wet. I love how much it tames my dry curly hair and helps hold the bounce and curls. I have bought 3 bottles and definitely recommend.
Diksha M.
43562
This is the best shampoo ever, I've had a lot of issues with my hair and I finally found something thats working for my hair
I don't know about the quality, because it has stayed the same but my hairfall has reduced
❤❤ C.
This is the best shampoo hands down
Its like magic it leaves my hair smelling fresh and it helps my hair to be softer i just love it Dabur Vatika Sweet Almond Moisturizing Shampoo
hakima a.
algiers
its an anteresting shampoo i often use it not perfect but not bed 💙💙 vatika is a good one
recommended it 👍👍