BY DABUR

New from Dabur - contains coconut, henna and almond. Coconut helps strengthens hair shaft and gives volume to hair. Henna coats and strengthens hair shaft. Almond nourishes and conditions your hair.

Buy on Amazon
Shazeda B.
London
I LOVE THESE STYLING CREAMS!!! Ngl my Dad actually introduced me to this product but hey that just shows how great it is. The product is so worth it and at the price it's a bargain. I use it before I wash my hair as a mask and after a few uses you can really notice the benefits. There's so many different types that all have different uses so I deffo recommend checking out their collection, to see which one would be best for your hair.
Hadiyah N.
I have thin hair, Vatika Naturals Volume & Thickness hair cream adds a fair amount of volume to my hair and helps them appear thicker. But, I do feel like it kinda sticks them together and leaves my scalp appearing a little bald-ish if I apply from top. So I prefer not applying it from the scalp.
Layla B.
Tanger, Tanger
Great product I've started using it recently and it leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. I don't use it as a styling cream but rather as a conditioning cream I leave it on for 15 mins (or more) and wash my hair afterwards, the smell is incredible too I love it!
Makeup B.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
I have recently started using it and totally it love, it makes my hair so soft and shinny it helps to maintain healthy hair with less hairfall.
Amber Z.
Dammam
In loveeeee with this product! Highly recommended! Straightens the hair on the go! So good and i love the scent♥️
Loubna B.
Al hoceima
This product of hair is okay , its effectiveness is not good for me.
You can use other products of hair ☺☺☺
hakima a.
algiers
not bed i like it but their is products mor insteresent 🤔🤔🤔 but generally i like vatika's prodects 👍👍