Dabur Vatika Henna Conditioning Shampoo Dabur Vatika Henna Cream Conditioning Shampoo

BY DABUR VATIKA HENNA CONDITIONING SHAMPOO

Fancy L.
Decatur, GA
I am absolutely addicted to this line. My hair responds exceptionally well to the herbs and oils used within the product. The smell is amazing and lasts for a few days. It’s not to gunky but heavy enough to make a difference while maintaining the health and vitality of my hair.
Dawn D.
Milford, PA
This was just ok the bottle is big enough but it just doesn't put that softness and luster in my hair that I expected.
Somya S.
virginia
Absolutely love this!! Amazing!! Love the scent!! And have been using it from childhood!! Brings back old memories!!
Alicia F.
Mississauga
I used this when I got my hair colored for he first time, someone told me that it helps improve the damaged texture more than some of the expensive brands like Biolage by Matrix Color Care Therapie Shampoo & Conditioner, and it truly did make my hair shinier and silkier!
Bushra A.
Sharjah, Barashi
Vatika products are amazing it helped restore hair fall for me, now and then I do have to shift between shampoo types due to hair fall? But thankfully I have this product in my life
Dana s.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Protects hair from hair flow and gives healthy hair condition throughout the day !
I don’t prefer chemicals on my head so I prefer VATIKA, it gives henna scent and long lasting ..
Definetly satisfying product I ever used
Zoyah S.
Ajman , Ajman
Best cheap shampoo ever smells great

Leaves you hair extremly silky and smooth
You guys just give this one try u wont regret
batul f.
al ain, al ain
smells good and suits my hair. i keep switching and trying different kinds from this brand and all work well with my hair.
ام ح.
Its best for dyed hairs. Helps hair to stay henna colour longer . good for asian hairs. Leave hairs soft and shiny.
rasha A.
sharjah, UAE
very good shampoo, removes damaged hair and it’s so smooth and light! makes your hair look natural again