Dabur  Vatika Hair Oil uploaded by Sara F.Dabur  Vatika Hair Oil uploaded by Myriam H.Dabur  Vatika Hair Oil uploaded by Desirée T.
Dabur  Vatika Hair Oil

Dabur Vatika Hair Oil

BY DABUR

Dabur Vatika is a premium coconut hair oil enriched with henna, amla, lemon, and six other trusted herbs. Vatika's unique natural formulation ensures deeper oil penetration to give your hair and scalp complete nourishment for problem-free, healthy hair. see more...

Dabur  Vatika Hair Oil
Dabur Vatika Hair Oil
Buy on Amazon
Desirée T.
OMG!!! When I started my natural hair transition I didn't know how careful I had to be with the nurturing process for my hair to look beautiful, and I learned that by using this oil, it leaves my hair so soft my curls get in shape naturally. I apply it the night before wash day and leave it all night long. I wear a shower hat for my pillow no to het tainted. (I apply some heat with a dryer to intensify the effect). It really gets its job done, I HIGHLY recommend it!
Symone S.
Absolutely love this coconut oil for my hair. I'm not a huge fan of the smell so I never leave it in. I saturate my hair in it, leave it on for at least 30 mins and the wash my hair. My hair always feels extra smooth and soft after!
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this I want to try