BY DABUR

PRODUCT INFORMATION Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil provides natural nourishment to your hair, giving it body & radiance while taking care of the critical balance of nutrients. Unlike ordinary coconut oil, Vatika's coconut oil is enriched with the... see more...

Yordanos Y.
las vegas
Dabur Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil - 5.07fl oz is something that I always use. I began to use it when my hair was really dry. I would use this when I need to moisturize my hair. It really helped my hair grow back to a good state and condition.
Desirée T.
When I decide to go natural and started the process one of the things I learned was that my hair needed to be nurtured for it to look beautiful and I my search faced me with this product. You would not believed how benefitial this oil os for your hair, the results cam be seen on the first apply, I apply it the night before wash day (warm it for best results) and my hair feels so soft... this oil is a MUST in my hair routine!
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
Love coconut oil..!! This one I used this with avocados and I use it as a hair mask and it's sooo good..!! My hair was so bad and this help my hair grow and look beautiful.!! I highly recommend this to everyone.!!
Apoorva B.
Orlando, FL
I'm from India and I've used this product for a quite long time when I had thick long tresses. It makes hair look and feel very healthy. Oil application is very necessary for healthy hair. Dabur vatika has amazing herbal fragrance. It makes an excellent overnight application. Moistures hair very well.
Kajal R.
Alpharetta, GA
I love coconut oil! It's so great for hair. I put it in about twice a week and it's made my hair so soft and silky. I would buy this again because it's a great buy for a good price.
Reem M.
Kuwait city, Abraq khaitan
This is basically a coconut oil. When I travel i tend to get frizz all over. So my grandma suggested to apply this and wash it after 15 20 mins. And it did workk. Made my hair silky softtt
нσ∂α є.
alexandria
Dabur Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil - 5.07fl ozI love this product because it is rich in many benefits and makes the hair thick with the use whether it is daily use or bath oil
Shayla L.
I have naturally curly hair, and keeping my hair healthy and moisturized is a priority, i recently started using a small amount of this in my hair after i shower before styling and I LOVE IT . It helps keep moisture in my hair without making it greasy/oily, it leaves my hair shiny and soft ! And is now a staple to my routine ! 100% recommend to try, especially if you have curly or dry hair !
Sisanda M.
I have natural 4c hair that is mostly manageable (of late) but I have problem with my crown - which is always dry and the hair there is shorter than anywhere else. Also the crown area is so sensitive and gets sore so easily and with very little strain.
This is one of the best oils for my hair - the texture of my kinky hair becomes uniform and looks very healthy when I use this. It's an awesome oil for sealing in moisture and for massaging my dry scalp

I 100% recommend this oil. It's a staple in my hair regimen
Danyel H.
This oil smells really good and helps smooth your hair and retain moisture. I like it but I find that regular coconut oil gives me similar benefits so I have no plans to repurchase. I do have a major gripe about the bottle. When the coconut oil solidifies in colder temperatures it is damn near impossible to get the product out of the bottle.
Victoria G.
What improvements did you notice while using this product?