Dabur Amla Hair Oil

by Dabur

Dabur Amla Hair Oil combines the goodness of amla fruit (Indian gooseberry) with a blend of vegetable and mineral oils to promote long, healthy hair. Regular application can assist in reducing split ends and minor hair loss. Dabur Amla Hair Oil has been the secret of beautiful hair in India and around the world for over 50 years.

Dabur Amla Hair Oil hello dear, do you know tried this hair oil? I need to know if it's good 💕☺️
I’m using the oil right now, but I’m still having hair falls. I’ve read and seen people who have great results with this oil, how would you use this product?
Where can I purchase this?
Start your review of Dabur Amla Hair Oil!
ADIAM  R.
Concord, NC
Dabur  Amla Hair Oil uploaded by ADIAM  R.
I am a huge fan of amla powder in hair masks. This is my first time buying amla oil. It helps with detangling my hair. I hope it makes my hair grow longer and thicker! It is affordable and I would recommend it.
member-d9680
Dabur  Amla Hair Oil uploaded by member-d9680
Purchased at: Walgreens
this helped my damage hair become shiny and feel stronger. i use this once a week, and it smells great
Lacey L.
Dabur  Amla Hair Oil uploaded by Lacey L.
This was recommended to me from a friend's mother, i wish I would have been using this sooner bc pairing this with avocado and a hot towel makes the absolute best hair mask treatment I have ever used!! The smell is a bit too strong for my husband, but he'll deal with it,i think it smells like baby powder and it makes my hair so freaking soft it's unbelievable!
Verlinda  S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I was introduced to this almost 19 years ago after the birth of my first child. I had a patch of hair that I had lost along my hairline....kind of around my temple area.
At the time, I was helping out some Pakistani neighbors who didnt have a car. My friend saw this patch of hair loss on the side of my head and gave me this oil. It smelled strong and I will be honest, because if this, it took about a month for me to use it. But I kept using it and my hair re-grew rather quickly. This oil is greenish in color and kind of heavy in comparison to other hair oils. It is meant to be used as a "pre-poo oil" where you apply it heavily to your hair and scalp... leave it on anywhere from an hour to overnight and then wash it out. HOWEVER, I rarely use it in this manner. I use it AFTER I wash my hair most times.....because I have curly, wavy, frizzy hair. I NEED a hair oil just to keep my hair in check and in place otherwise I look as if I woke up and didnt bother to comb or do my hair an hour after doing my hair in the am..
Another reason I use this is to keep my hair black..It helps keep gray hair away and I have noticed when I switch it up to another hair oil that my gray hairs start coming back and then its awhile until the amla kicks in and starts to make grays go away again. If you are looking for a way to keep DARK hair dark...and keep white & gray hair away--use this. With light colored hair such as blond, it darkens it and that is not something ppl with blond hair want most times because I've heard it leaves it a dark blond or brown and sometimes it leaves a weird greenish tint to the hair. Because of this possibility, it's better to just use the Amla Gold that is made for lighter colored hair so that it doesn't darken light hair.
This hai oil also makes hair soft when you wash it out and it also helps with dandruff, since amla has an anti-dandruff aspect to it. It softens hair and makes it easy to manage (at least ot does for me) and helps with growth....although I am unsure about making hair thicker, I havent seen my hair get much thicker... but maybe I havent paid attention to that.
I think that it is well worth a try if you are trying to improve your hair's health, grow your hair, or get rid of gray/white hair. It helps all of those areas in my opinion, as long as you stay faithful to it and be patient. I use it daily but I think that a minimum use of 2 times a week is best in order to start improving your hair or start getting rid of grays.
if you have any questions regarding hair oil--- you can contact me, since I have used and tried tons of different hair oils from India and areas around India as I have found that they work better than any hair oil made in the U.S.
Geraldine F.
Dabur  Amla Hair Oil uploaded by Geraldine F.
I havent been using this product long enough to see any changes. So far i will continue to use to give it another chance.
Sandeep K.
I have been using this oil since I was little. My mom always used this oil on my hair. I love its pleasant and strong fragrance. I would highly recommend this hair oil to anyone. 🧴❤️
Bisma Z.
Clarksburg, MD
My hair had started falling a lot due to medication but I have started using this again after a year. It has a really strong smell which is the only downside, but I put this on my hair before washing and it leaves my hair so soft and strong afterwards. My hair falls monumentally less afterwards.
Brandon L.
Macon, GA
I love using this oil, the smell is something you definitely have to get use to though, I apply this to my conditioners leaving it in about an hour. I have noticed that my hair is stronger and darker. So that means it helps with premature greying. I'm on my second bottle as we speak.
Sierra M.
Elgin, IL
This product made my hair very soft and shiny after i left it in my hair overnight. I wanted to like this product so much because it worked but it just smells soo bad. I wouldnt mind if it only smelled bad while it was on my hair, but the smell lingered on my hair for almost a full week after I had used it despite me thoroughly washing my hair every single night.
Sharon A.
Rialto
I love this oil ! It has a strong smell but works wonders on thickening your hair. I just wish the smell wasn’t so potent. It’s very affordable and it does a great job. I definitely recommend it. I’ve had tons of post partum shedding and lost my edges and it’s been growing them back in thicker than before. As far as the smell id just mix it with other oils and add essential oils to dilute the smell.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sorina A.
Rochdale, Lancashire
il y a un an
member-a10d51 il y a un an
I tried it! I love it! It makes my hair grow longer the only problem you might have is it kind of have a very high scent instead if I were you I’ll get the (amla gold) same hair oil but the gold smells better