Dabu Nail Hardener, .5 oz uploaded by Sheila O.

BY DABU

Dabu Nail Hardener is exactly what it claims to be- a truly excellent nail hardener. For those of us with thin, weak and brittle nails, Dabu Nail Hardener promises to give your tired nails some backup! With triple strength polymers, formulated with... see more...

Erin L.
I was getting a manicure on a weekly basis while I was pregnant but knew it wouldn't be possible once the baby arrived! So my manicurist recommended using this product as a base coat prior to colored nail polish. Not only does it harden your nails but your nail polish stays on longer! You also can apply it as a top coat a few days later to maintain. Love this stuff!
Sheila O.
I've been using this awesome polish for 7 years now!! If you put 2-3 coats of color on, then put 2 coats of this on, it looks like you got a shellac manicure!! This clear coat is great! Keeps your nails hard and it lasts 2 weeks!!
MARYMARGARETTE G.
If you want long nails that don't chip rip or break off you have to use Danu. This stuff came out about 20 years ago and it is the gold standard for base coat nothing is better I use it both on my hands and my feet nothing ever rips and I have very weak Nails it has made 100% difference in my nails. Some salons I go to don't have it so I always carry it with me along with my seche Vite in case they're not carrying the two main products I need in a manicure pedicure. Solid A+++