BY DA BOMB BATH FIZZERS

Party Bomb Fun Size Bath Bomb: A pineapple bath fizzer with a surprise inside. By Da Bomb Bath Fizzers. Every bath is a celebration when fizz is involved. Drop this 3.5-ounce ball into your bath water and watch as it fizzes and spins, releasing skin-soothing ingredients and oils. Hold it in your hand as it dissolves because there's a fun little surprise inside. Perfect for adults and kids alike. (Everyone loves surprises.) Created by a pair of teenage sisterpreneurs. Handmade in the USA using just a few, simple ingredients. Phthalate-free Paraben-free Sls-free Sulfate-free Gluten-free Nut-free Cruelty-free Vegan Warning: Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Silver W.
Meriden, CT
I buy these for my kids mostly because I love the makers behind it and that it is made with few ingredients. They fizz well, smell great and make fun colors. I love the extra of a surprise inside but would love a slightly lower price point. It did leave a slightly greasy feel but most of the other bath bombs from this brand we have used did not.
Brittany A.
Avalon, PA
Smells sweet like pineapple candy. I enjoyed watching the bath bomb fizz and the sprinkles explode from it in my bathtub. The surprise inside was so cute! It was a small present shaped erasers. I love the idea of a bath product that gives a surprise. Da Bomb Bath Fizzers Party Bomb Bath Soak
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
Purchased at Ulta my first time using one . Was big size , smelled like pineapple and had sprinkles on top . When I submerged it underwater it immediately started fizzing the water probably for about a good minute. The sprinkles floated through out the water. The watercolor turned bright yellow. The end prize was a pizza keychain. My skin was soft after the bath due to the oils. The only bad thing about using this bath bomb was that the sprinkles were bright color and they stained the inside of the tub where they sat after water drained and bath mat, but They did come off after scrubbed
Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
I used this bath bomb a few weeks ago to try something different in my bathing routine. This was my first time using a bath bomb that was store bought and I think that I had a lot of expectations. It didn't fizz too much and I felt like there wasn't enough scent or product to make much of a difference in my bath experience. However, the price was very affordable and I like the way that these bath bombs are styled. It's very cute and appropriate for teens and adults. I didn't even realize there would a surprise inside the bath bomb The little toy was adorable!
Kayla M.
Super disappointed in dabombfizzes. I love my bath time and have bought many different bath bombs, these fall short. For $4.99 they simply. Aren't worth it. No scent, no essential oils, and the "surprise" inside was a pencil topper. I do not recommend.
Cali H.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
This bath bomb was the worst thing I could have ever taken a bath with. The ingredients made me break out and get a UTI, it claims it's okay with all skin types, but I would not buy this if you have any sort of sensitive skin/private parts.
Samantha W.
My friend bought me this bath bomb. The scent is okay, but the sprinkles just sit in the bottom of your tub, they don't melt away. Mine had no prize inside of it, so that was also disappointing. It made my skin kind of softer? But for the price range I probably wouldn't repurchase this product.
Ava W.
Elwood
I loved the pineapple scent of this bath bomb but it did get a little overwhelming after a while. The sprinkles were a cute and fun touch but did not dissolve. I loved the surprise prize in the center of the bath bomb though! Overall a fun product. My skin felt soft after the bath too.
Trinidad P.
I got this bath bomb because it was cutely decorated and for the pineapple scent, but ended up disappointed. There was no scent to if or skin benefit. the prize was a weird orange donkey figure or pencil topper. The only good thing is it did fizz well.
I would not recommend or buy Again
Virginia W.
Hagerstown , MD
It's a great inexpensive and fun bath bomb! It's a great gift for anyone ! It has real sprinkles in it but don't eat it!! I got a cute little squirrel guy today in my bath bomb !! I love how clean the scent is relaxing and leaves the water a tinge of green it's nice I love bathbombs!