BY DA BOMB BATH FIZZERS #35 in Cakes & Pies

Cake Bomb Fun Size Bath Bomb: An almond buttercream bath fizzer with a surprise inside. By Da Bomb Bath Fizzers. Have your cake and soak in it, too. Drop this 3.5-ounce ball into your bath water and watch as it fizzes and spins, releasing skin-soothing ingredients and oils. Hold it in your hand as it dissolves because there's a fun little surprise inside. Perfect for adults and kids alike. (Everyone loves surprises.) Created by a pair of teenage sisterpreneurs. Handmade in the USA using just a few, simple ingredients. Phthalate-free Paraben-free Sls-free Sulfate-free Gluten-free Nut-free Cruelty-free Vegan Warning: Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• Da Bomb Bath Fizzers Cake Bomb Bath Soak how do these bat...2 Answers
  • who likes bath bombs? follow me @VinvivBath in ig and fb ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth the money? I love smell good things.3 Answers
Jordan D.
I will start by saying that I love the packaging for these!! They're super easy to open. I get so tired of battling my bath bombs to open them.
This specific bomb (cake bomb) was pretty satisfying for the price.
I think the concept of having a surprise inside is cute (I got a little donut key chain) and the sprinkles were an adorable touch though they did not dissolve or anything. I could tell that there was almond in it as this bomb left my legs feeling so soft.
I would recommend this to a friend!
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
My daughter noticed the bright colors while we were in Target to pick up her medicine. She hadn't smiled in a few days because she was sick but this made her very happy. I bought it for her and she was very excited to try it out. As she watched it fizz, she screamed with joy (shes 3) and then she noticed the silver fairy pendant. It smelled great and made her skin so soft. Now, she uses one of these about once a week.
Megan R.
Maple Grove, MN
I was not impressed with this bath bomb at all. My first impression was great! The packaging and display is super cute. When I actually tried it, it smelled super good but the sprinkles on top of the bath bomb left a huge mess not only in the tub but stained my body! I did get a cute donut charm inside but I will not be buying this again.
Abby N.
Garden City, MI
I really liked this bath bomb. I liked the smell a lot and I enjoyed the size. I also think it's super cute that there is a little gift inside each one (I got a little cupcake inside this one). I would for sure buy these again in different scents/varieties.
Melissa E.
My daughter absolutely loves these. She is five and loves everything about bath bombs. So once or twice a month I buy one of these as a treat if we did what we were supposed to all week. She loves the toy you get as well.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I love this bath bomb it smells so so yummy! It also makes my skin super soft and my bath so much more enjoyable! I also really love the packaging on this product. These bath bomb are fun bc they come with surprises! I got a super cute donut keychain in mine :) I love this brand and will continue to buy!
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
smells really great and fizzles like crazy. the sprinkles smells really great aswell and I got a donut key chain inside which till to this day still smells really good
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
It's hard for me to write a review because I have never tried this before, but I am gifting quite a few of these bath bombs to my little sister for Christmas, she LOVES baths and LOVES bath bombs!- this is her favorite brand of all the different bombs she's tried! They smell AMAZING and they aren't to overpriced like I've seen some before!
Amanda B.
Mount Pleasant
Works really well! Has a surprise inside! There are not any cons to this product, it was very relaxing and smelled really good! This product is affordable and you can buy it at your local Target! I would recommend :)
Luna A.
Bloomington
I love this bath bomb! It smells amazing! I bought it online on Amazon and it’s amazing. This brand is better than some others. This was at great value for the price. I would DEFINITELY buy this again.
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
Are these worth the money? I love smell good things.
Hanna M.
Ona, WV
Wondering if the bath bombs target sells are any good? My legs are sensitive to extremely scented soaps and perfumes. I have never used bath bombs before, only bubble bath. I would appreciate any feed back or other suggestions y'all have from your experiences, thanks! Da Bomb Bath Fizzers Cake Bomb Bath Soak
Jenna V.
Hillsboro, NH
Da Bomb Bath Fizzers Cake Bomb Bath Soak how do these bath bombs compare to Lush bath bombs?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
who likes bath bombs? follow me @VinvivBath in ig and fb for more bath bomb samples and giveaways.!

back