ElectronicsCamerasSLRsNikon
D610 + Af-s 24-120MM F4G Ed Vr + 64GB Sd card + En-el15B Battery

D610 + Af-s 24-120MM F4G Ed Vr + 64GB Sd card + En-el15B Battery

by Nikon

Kit Includes 10 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon D610 Digital SLR Camera Body 2) Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 3) 2 Spare EN-EL15 Battery for Nikon 4) Battery Charger for Nikon EN-EL15 5) Precision Design ML-L3 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Nikon Cameras 6) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 7) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 8) Precision Design Spudz Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (with Clip + Case) 9) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors 10) Precision Design USB 2.0 SecureDigital (SDHC) High-Speed Memory Card Reader Nikon D610 Digital SLR Camera Take your passion to the next level. The Nikon D610 Digital SLR Camera offers an effective pixel count of 24.3-million pixels, the superior rendering capability of the Nikon FX format, as well as the mobility of high-speed continuous shooting at approximately 6 fps. Despite its compact size and light weight, it is capable of the rich expression of tones, broad dynamic range, and low noise characteristics with shooing at high sensitivities expected of an FX-format camera. It also offers the beautiful blur characteristics, and superior image quality and rendering performance. Whats more, its compact and lightweight body is loaded with a number of features that give it excellent basic performance, including an optical viewfinder with frame coverage of approximately 100%, double SD memory card slots, top and rear covers made of magnesium alloy, and a function for recording time-lapse movies. It is also equipped with a new quiet continuous release mode that supports continuous shooting at approximately 3 fps. Its 39-point AF system supports certain acquisition and tracking of the intended subject, and the 9 most frequently used focus points at the center of the frame utilize cross-type sensors for greater accuracy. In addition, autofocusing is possibl

How does this brand compare to others?
What is your favorite part about this camera?
I am looking for a new camera, is this one good? Does anyone know the cost?
Start your review of D610 + Af-s 24-120MM F4G Ed Vr + 64GB Sd card + En-el15B Battery!
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Best Buy
Great Battery life. Great platform for the lens. Great camera. Editing the pictures after is a breeze because this camera does most of the work. Only thing I have to say is having to carry it. It’s a hefty camera to carry and the lens is quite sensitive. But other than that, GREAT camera.
Bremerton, WA
Nikon is the only camera I trust to take amazing pictures. It takes the best pictures. And Nikons last forever without any problems. I won't ever use a different camera. This camera is perfect just the was it is!
Tampa
D610 + Af-s 24-120MM F4G Ed Vr + 64GB Sd card + En-el15B Battery uploaded by Naila E.
I love the Nikon it's great product it take good pic you can get at Best Buy or online the coolest feature any one could take great pictures including beginners I would highly recommend it
Belmont, MA
Love love love!!! I am obsessed with my Nikon camera. Best purchase I ever made !! If you have the money definitely go this route
Largo, FL
unas de las mejores camara son ecelente y tiran una foto brutal y lo mejor de todo que son muy recistente ..
Techie Expert Level 2
I purchased this bundle and wasn't sure if the accessory kit would be worth it but it was! I love the remote feature and stays charged for a long time!
Martville, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
This is a amazing bundle amd a super great deal. Takes the most beautiful pictures ever!
Duluth, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
The D600 is an excellent DSLR, with top-notch photo quality, a well-built body and impressive movie recording capabilities. Unfortunately for Nikon, the D600 is probably best known for collecting oil on the sensor.
Nikon d610 digital camera with battery charger remote accessory kit this is a really awesome camera I love it I want the next newest version possible but unfortunately you need more money so meanwhile I will continue to take my wonderful photos with this.
Bakersfield, CA
I love your performance, I'm really a fan of that brand, the camera is tough and the photo quality is wonderful
Ask a question to the Influenster community...