D3p 32037 Adventure Time Hey Ice King Ds

by D3p

Product Description: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage? is the first video game based on the radical, Emmy nominated Cartoon Network show about two close friends - Jake, a wise old dog with a big kind heart, and Finn, a silly kid who wants more than anything else to become a great hero. Players will explore the Land of Ooo and set out on heroic quests, as their favorite characters Finn and Jake, in a unique action adventure experience. Adventure Time show creator Pendleton Ward is also heavily involved with the game creation, including the design of a brand new storyline, concept, and quests. Finn and Jake wake up one morning to find their trash stolen by the Ice King! Jake couldn't care less about half-eaten bananas, crumpled up math notes, and old chicken diapers - but when the Ice King uses these stolen goods to construct a Garbage Princess, our heroes embark on a fantastical adventure and teach him a lesson! Journey through the Land of Ooo in an offbeat adventure and discover perilous dungeons, unimaginable treasures, the true meaning of friendship, and never-ending fun! Product Features: An original storyline and concept written by series creator Pendleton Ward brings the adventure and fun of the series to gamers for the first time! Classic Action Adventure gameplay with top and side views for overworld exploration and dungeon combat. Journey through the Land of Ooo, conquer dungeons, collect awesome treasure, and complete crazy quests! Appearances from popular characters like Princess Bubblegum, the Ice King, Lady Rainicorn, Tree Trunks, Lumpy Space Princess, Marceline and more will help - or distract - you during your adventure. Do battle as Finn and kick butt with an array of punch attacks, sword strikes or just pick up stunned enemies and toss them! Use Jake's magical stretchy powers to form bridges, change into a boat, and become tiny or huge! Find rare battle abilities to have Finn and Jake perform team moves like the Fist Smash, the Downward Sword-Thrust or the Twirling Death Blossom! Explore multiple lands from the show like the Grasslands, Candy Kingdom, Red Rock Pass and Ice Kingdom.

I don't really understand what this game is supposed to do
Is it just on the D.S.
Will I like to play it with my kids
Start your review of D3p 32037 Adventure Time Hey Ice King Ds!
Abel C.
Un juego muy entretenido y adictivo, podrías pasar horas y horas frente a una pantalla.
Joanna M.
I'm obsessed with this game. Lol I play with my daughter for hours. The characters are cute so it kind of draws me in to the Adventure Time madness. And now I'm hooked on the show. Great product. Great game.
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
I love this game and I don't usually play games like this but I made an exception because its adventure time. I really loved the story and it's very fun gameplay, I still can't get past the last level though.
Riah W.
Gamer Expert Level 3
1,913 reviews
I got this game for Yule 2014 and it's an okay game. The graphics are well, pretty mediocre. You fight whatever monsters cross your path and explore the world of Ooo. It's pretty repetitive and I wasn't the biggest fan of it. I did like the boss fights, though.