D3 Publishing Shonen Jump: Naruto Ninja Destiny

by D3 Publishing

Feel the impact as the Naruto franchise brings 3D fighting action to Nintendo DS! Unleash your ultimate jutsu in Naruto Ninja Destiny a pure fighting adventure that will blow you away! In this pure fighting adventure you&39;ll fight with more than 15 characters from the Naruto universe in this fast-paced challenge of reflex and skill The impressive character designs and the even more impressive ultimate move animations bring flair to the game that&39;s unmatched on any other handheld In Naruto Ninja Destiny a conflict has arisen between Naruto&39;s village of Hidden Leaf and the people of Hidden Sand With the help of your ninja-intraining skills and your friends you&39;ll need to overcome villainous forces to restore peace to the villages Along with this Story Mode Naruto Ninja Destiny features an endurance Arcade Mode a Free Mode and Multi-Card multiplayer duels To take on all comers you&39;ll need fast fingers quick reflexes and the ability to think a few moves ahead of your opponent That&39;s how you become a ninja master! The latest game from Cartoon Network&39;s Naruto series comes to the portable 3-D fighting arena featuring impressive graphics fast-paced action and wireless multiplayer Battle your way to the top with the 1 hyper-active knucklehead ninja and all of his friends in this 3-D fighter for the Nintendo DS Wireless 2-player action 3D graphics 16 character Unique power-up system launched via touch-pad 8 different stages Game modes Story Multiplayer Versu All new animations and effects

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of D3 Publishing Shonen Jump: Naruto Ninja Destiny!
How would you rate this product?
Gamer Expert Level 1
I've had great memoirs with this game. I wish I still have it now. The game controls are straight forward and easy to remember as well. I enjoy fighting as Naruto and Sasuke. My only con is that I wish more was added to the game, maybe more characters to select from.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love a great DS game! Brings me back to my childhood when I play this. It still holds up to the ravages of time

Looking for your answer?