BY D3 PUBLISHING

The Croods: Prehistoric Party combines the ultimate fun of a family party game with Croods-style action as you journey through 30 unique and addictive party games. Boards bring the Croods' world to life, complete with hazards, never-before-seen creatures from the film, hilarious surprises and rough and tumble competition that only the Croods family can bring. Challenge your friends with the ultimate mix of family fun and Croods-themed party games. Play as any one of the lovable Croods family members - Grug, Ugga, Eep, Thunk, Sandy, Gran and Guy. Features spectacular landscapes and never-before-seen creatures from the film. Earn Prehistoric Points to purchase gallery images and creature cards. see more...

Sarah H.
Gamer Expert Level 3
First all my kids love this movie! I've seen it so many times its crazy, lol! Knowing the movie so well I felt no need for a "trial run", screening for inappropriate content. The younger kids love it, I love that there is nothing I have to worry about them being exposed to!
Corina R.
I bought this for my 7 year old son, he was really into it at first but seemed to loose intrest in it right away. I'm not sure if it was the story line or the "missions" but longest he played it was a month
April
Modesto, CA
This game is so much fun and reminds me a lot of the movie. Definitely a good game to play with you kiddos and their is so many different things you can do.
Crystal🦄
The movie was great the game is also very awesome. So super fun to play with.
Rachel B.
My kids love this! We've all seen the movie so many times. As ive seen to a lot I'm aware about what goes on in the movie. so i don't have to watch them play it because i know what to expect from the game