BY D P

Maria D.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love using these for tea parties to sweeten the tea. They are so cute and really make the tea party tabletop display look so fresh. It is also helpful that the rock sugar on these are colored because I can color coordinate them.
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
These are fun to set out at a party. Sometimes I will have them already in a glass/cup with the guest name on it, ready to go. People love using them, and always make a coment.
Tanna L.
Kyle, TX
All rock candy taste them same to me. But they taste really good!!! Plus they are pretty to look at.
Emily R.
Naugatuck, CT
Bleck! They're pure sugar... Way too sweet for me and enough to make me not give them to my kids...
Ashley M.
Columbia, MD
I adore rock candy ! Delicious different colors and flavors just a classic really try it out ASAP
Melissa F.
This is a big no no to me! They are waaaaaay to sweet for me. Definitely don't recommend them.
Katia S.
Oceanside, CA
I do not like these at all ! Just not for me . Too much sugar & just so hard !