D-Mannose

by Now Foods

Get 500 mg per capsule of D-Mannose from NOW Foods'. D-Mannose is a simple sugar that occurs naturally in some plants, including cranberries. D-Mannose interferes with particle attachment and promotes a healthier urine flow. Although small amounts of D-Mannose are metabolized by the human body, much of it is rapidly excreted in the urine. Because insubstantial amounts of D-Mannose are used by the body, it does not interfere with blood sugar regulation.

Has anyone tried this? Im looking for a urinary tract supplement just for general health purposes! Im just wondering if anyone has any success with it.
Start your review of D-Mannose!
Madi M.
Bloomington, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff had helped my grandma who was suffering from a uti few months ago. So when I started having the common symptoms of a uti she had me take these. And seriously just one dose and I started to feel so much better. After taking more doses as needed I felt so much better. I can’t take antibiotics because those make things worse for me. This stuff is a miracle worker!!
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
D-Mannose has saved my life. I suffer from chronic UTI's and this has aided me to stop feeling horrible! It is a must have for any girl. I take it every single day and more if I am feeling a UTI coming on. The price isn't very cheap, but you can get a bottle on amazon for about $20. If you have issues with UTI's this stuff is amazing.
Shawna D.
Phoenix , AZ
This is an absolute must have if you suffer from frequent utis! I take 4 tablets every day and I haven’t had a uti since. A literal life saver
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
*chefs kiss* this is the greatest thing if you’re prone to UTIs or bladder infections.
Haven S.
ozona
D mannose has changed my life since taking. I have struggled with urinary tract infections my whole life until I was recommended this product. I use it every night without fail and have been uti free for months. I would highly recommend.
Hailey W.
Frankfort, IN
I have only had this product for about a week and love it already. While I don’t really get frequent UTIs, I get them more than I would like and hate the stress of going to the doctor for antibiotics. I developed another a few days before Christmas and took antibiotics for about a week, just to find that I still had symptoms. I did some research and found raving reviews for these pills, so I decided to order some and am so glad that I did. The remaining symptoms have since disappeared with only one pill a day. They help with physical symptoms but peace of mind as well! I will keep these on hand for now on.
ana R.
Love this product! I always make sure I have some at home. Helps a lot if you get uti. Mine was gone in 2 days with this.
Sherrie P.
Great product! I will NEVER be without it. I prefer the NOW brand D Mannose. I’m 70 and started having way too many UTIs. They definitely sneak up on me now because symptoms are. not the same as I age. I more or less only noticed a cloudiness to my urine with no burning or pain. I now take 4, 500mg , of D Mannose a day and have had no UTIs for 6 months. My doctor recommended it. Love a dr. who doesn’t pull out the Rx pad for every ailment! D-Mannose 500 mg Now Foods 240 VCaps
Kayla B.
Painesville, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
After having one UTI I never want to again. Now whenever I get a slight burning or urgency to use the bathroom, I take the recommended dose of these and it usually goes away right away. I don't take them every day because I'm not super prone to UTI but I will keep them around going forward just in case one starts coming on
Lana W.
D-Mannose uploaded by Lana W.
I love this Product it kills bladder infections along with a lot of fluids for those who have troubles with Antibiotics