BY D-LINK

Cloud Camera 1050 Wireless Network Camera see more...

Erin P.
Burleson, TX
I highly recommend this product. We have one in our daughters room instead of a baby monitor and it's wonderful. You can watch on tv, your smart phone and computer. Record and hear sound. The picture is clear and sound is clear. We won't live without one, this device is one of the main reasons we have service with our smart phones. It's that great! You can book more than one up and view all the cameras from your devices. So when you aren't home you can watch anywhere you want. Home security monitoring very inexpensively.
Francis S.
The 1050 camera is actually the 931L model version. I love it! It was easy to setup even without a D-Link router. I read other reviews where people said the setup was a nightmare but I have to disagree. Even with limited tech experience, D-Link has really made this to be an easy, plug it in and go style device. The only thing that took me a few minutes of time was finding the advanced settings. For example, this defaults to the lower video quality (240p aka 320x240). I read the manual and the default IP address they say is slated for this device did not bring up the network camera settings. Once I got logged into my D-Link account (I chose this method other than hosting it on another IP address or platform), I found it once I selected the camera, settings, and went down the page to the advanced settings tab that's located right after where you can set the password on the camera. It gave me the actual IP address associated with the camera and I was able to change the quality and a few other settings from there. I also like that it's lightweight, isn't bulky, and can be mounted. The charger cord is about 4 feet which is ok. This is probably the only thing I would have liked change. 6' would be better. I also notice that the website mydlink.com is a little finicky on Internet Explorer 8. The audio is ok but you're getting what you pay for here so I wouldn't suggest this if you want stereo-quality sound. Video is good in day light and lamp settings but will not work in dim/no light (they offer a day/night camera if you want the option). I like that the app on my smartphone can take camera snapshots and also has the option to mute the camera **you can also install new cameras using the app instead of a computer now; this has been updated**. Both the website and app offers a zoom (you have to do the pinch method on your smartphone to get it to work) but it's not the greatest. If you're wanting this for serious surveillance, I would suggest looking at another option as this is a basic, low grade network camera. Overall, this is a good little purchase for my needs and gets the job done. I bought it so I could see what my dog is up to at work and so far, it's running great (she hasn't done anything but sleep lol). As long as the wifi stays connected, it will run, so I'm happy.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this camera for your home computer! The stand allows you to place it wherever is most convenient and it took NO time to setup! Really haven't had any issues with this!
Chrissy P.
This D Link wireless n cloud camera is perfect for long distance conversations and recording things
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
This is a good quality camera, being wireless makes it a lot easier to place and use