BY D & H

Breakfast, lunch and dinner will taste delightful when cooking with a rock fry pan. With a large handle, evenly rounded sides, and a heavy duty aluminum construction, this non-stick fry pan delivers the perfect amount of function and style for any type of cuisine. see more...

Morgan C.
Linton , IN
Love these pans. They are nonstick, easier to cook with, easy to wash off, nothing ever gets burnt. I am very satisfied. They are somewhat expensive but they are well worth the money. Saves time and money.
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
I got one of these for a house warming party i had. I used it and its amazing nothing sticks to it. I would recommend. But i did see them at the store and they are pricy.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
..........I love cooking and I really with this D & H Roca 9.5 Skillet -. D & H everything is perfect.....
Gennae J.
Clinton, MS
Heats up fast and does not stick and is very durable and does not cost a lot . I would recommend tt
Angela M.
Tampa , FL
It warms up quick & it's also non-stick! It is pricey, but very well worth it!
Beisnel V.
Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Lindsay R.
Astorville , ON
Love these pans I have several of them in different sizes, it's accurate that they are non-stick and like most non-stick I would use any mental in the pan because it scratches very easily. Heats well and evenly as well.
Loretta L.
Gold Coast
Great size pan, long handle and great quality materials. Heats up rather quickly and holds its temperature well. Has a great non stick coating and cooks meats very evenly. Only downside is that I wish it were a little easier to clean! Other than that I am fairly happy with it.
Caitlyn S.
How does this compare to any tfal non stick pans? I'm looking to upgrade my old pans, and I'm stuck between these and tfal