BY DOLCE & GABBANA

What is a gentleman? the meaning has changed over the years, but the essence remains the same he is a man who is multi faceted and knows how to treat a lady. this is a sophisticated and modern scent for men. notes include pepper, fennel, lavender and cardamom, while a base is composed of vanilla and patchouli. the fragrance was created to celebrate the 20th year of dolce and gabbana's fashion and designs. see more...

Joel F.
One of the best smelling fragrances that I personally own. I always have a backup bottle just in case. I believe it is a fair price for the quality of product you are receiving. I would definitely recommend this to all users.
Christian A.
i like a lot because have a serious scent man, attract to woman and stay in the body for a longer time i always buy it in mall
juan m.
Doral, FL
gran perfume para despues del afeitado. te deja la cara muy suave y sin irritaciones aparte de un aroma frersco
Sara Armstrong V.
Provo , UT
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Great product excellent quality I love I recommend always, good Price !! Great Great!!
Kelly B.
My boyfriend used and every time we meet I sincerely fragrance crazy, meets expectations that the woman loves the scent of man