D & G The One by Dolce & Gabbana Eau uploaded by Yaneli M.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

The One Perfume by Dolce Gabbana, Notes consisting of mandarin, peach, bergamot, lychee, jasmine, muguet, madonna lily, vanilla, amber, musk, vetiver, and plum. see more...

MIMI O.
Brooklyn, NY
The different levels of notes in this fragrance is amazing. It’s a very bold scent and it’s longevity is awesome!!! Every time I wore it, people asked and no matter what my day was (busy or calm) the scent remained. To this day, I look for a fragrance with those notes and long lasting component.
Rochelle L.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Really like this perfume. I've been using it for years. Definitely one of favorite scents. It's kind of a mix between a fruity and floral scent with something a little bit musky. It's fantastic. It lasts all day, and I haven't ever gotten sick of the scent. I've bought it both Sephora and at Macy's.
Thalita P.
Miami , Florida
Have no picture , but i am pretty sure is The perfume that they dont product anymore, i dont understand Why they removed such a traditional fragrance, its old fashion smell but still really good . Miss it
Kourtni P.
Columbus, OH
My mom got this fragrance for christmas one yeat, and I promise that was the year everyone fell in love with me, I knew it was because of the perfume. I LOVE IT
Marie D.
Butte, MT
This is one of my favorite scents. It makes me feel sexy and confident while wearing this. The one downside is that it does not seem to last too long.
Claire C.
Atlanta, GA
My classic perfume that I wear at nights. It's so classic, subtle, and sweet. The bottle is also beautiful, and I love keeping it out to show it off.
Allison G.
Jasper, IN
Something in this scent made me cough. Kind of musky, very strong scent. My husband loved it, so I'll wear it, I suppose. It's ok- not my favorite!
Shirlicia W.
Jonesboro, GA
Only Use for special occasions,smell a little loud at first ,but it mellows out with my body chemistry after a while then its okay.It was a gift
Yaneli M.
Lexington, KY
It's my favorite perfume smells delicious and besides the pain lasts all day. I left it on clothing and even a week later still smells.
Brenda L.
Appleton
This perfume smells so amazing! Reminds me of high school because I wore this every day back then! It's like a breath of fresh air!!