BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana 'The One' blends Oriental top notes of mandarin, bergamot, peach and litchi that offset floral and fruity middle notes of lily of the valley, plum, and jasmine. This women's purse spray is finished with a sensual blend of vanilla, musk, amber and vetiver root. Whether you want to pamper yourself or are looking for a gift for a friend, The One from Dolce & Gabbana leaves the wearer smelling enticing. The elegant bottle is small enough to fit in your purse, so you can give yourself a spritz whenever you want. This women's eau de parfum spray comes with three refill bottles. Design house: Dolce & Gabbana Scent Name: The One Eau de parfum is available in 0.37-ounce purse spray with three 0.37-ounce refills Gender: Women Features a blend of mandarin, bergamot, peach, litchi, lily of the valley, plum, jasmine, vanilla, musk, amber, vetiver root We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Katharine M.
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
I wore this for a brief time when it came out, and ended up using it mostly for spraying letters I was sending out as the sillage is much better there than on skin. It is a powdery fruit smell, a peach note with lily of the valley. I think it is a good modern interpretation of Givenchy's Amarige as it is much lighter and more well known to the younger consumer.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Hollywood, FL
I'm in love with the smell of this perfume, it was a good price and I use to wear this perfume for special occasions , I tried for the first time and I really like it also I like the bottle. I definitely recommended to others because the smell it's perfect not to sweet.
Angeli G.
Angeli G.
Miami, Florida
this famous kit D & G transcended by the years, gained strength and life among the more feminine and more affluent worldwide women for their delicious and spectacular aroma that leaves a trail wherever he goes and incredible scent arouses passions in more one's
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Jacksonville, FL
Great scent- always get compliments when I wear it. A little goes a long way- very concentrated which is great because it lasts a long time. No reapplication throughout the day needed- D & G make quality products.
Shea S.
Shea S.
My absolute favorite perfume, it smells delicate and is not overpowering but lasts an incredibly long time. I've worn it out at events in NYC and it has survived taxi trips, dancing, and dinners.
Haley K.
Haley K.
Saint Paul, MN
smells amazing. One of my favorite scents I have ever purchased. The scent lasts all day. Great for the office because it is not an overpowering fragrance.
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Recieved as a gift. Im so tickled to have gotten it that I only use it on special special occasions. It smells so good!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
Love this parfume I'm in love with this if I can put it everyday I will I'm obsess with this I truly love it very much
Manha M.
Manha M.
Windermere, FL
Smells great! This used to be my staple scent for years. Sweet and the scent lingers for a long time.
Tweety J.
Tweety J.
Glen Burnie, MD
Nice frangrance. A light fruity, not really strong. Stays on a long time. I really like it.