BY DOLCE & GABBANA

The one is a delightful oriental spicy scent that has a wonderful combination of grapfrult ginger and orange blossom. Blended perfectly with cedarwood coriander and basil its a no stopping me now fragrance. Capacity: 1.6 oz. see more...

Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
Este es el perfume favorito de mi novio. Asi que solo lo uso en ocaciones especiales cuando salgo con el.
Al principio puede parecer que es un perfume bastante fuerte pero en realidad tiene una perfeccion. No es dulce.
Val Q.
Attleboro, MA
This is one of my boyfriend's fragrances of choice. I buy it for him, because of the amazing way the earthy notes play on his skin. The packaging is super sleek and modern, which he really loves as well. Obviously since it's D&G, the price point is high- but this sent lasts forever with just one spray, and I believe it's worth every penny.
Mariah S.
Rochester , MN
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loved it as much as I did. He smells good all day and has gotten many compliments. The scent is very manly, but not overpowering like some colognes. A little pricey, but definitely worth what you pay. I would recommend this.
Amy B.
Gorgeous cologne, and lasts for so long. very non offensive and traditional smelling. I buy this over and over again, it is a staple. I bought mine at Macy's and will continue to buy again!
A'Jorica B.
Baton Rouge, LA
My significant other is currently wearing this fragrance. It is very lite and inviting; reminiscent of some YSL fragrances. Truth be told, I am a female, and I've wornaments it a few times.
Grace v.
Covington, GA
Absolutely love this spray. I think the men's spray smells better than the women, that is if you like a little stronger scent. It's very long lasting. Bought it at Macy's. The price is great for the size too. Would recommend for the holidays or birthdays
Polette L.
Florissant, MO
Dolce is a gentle, feminine mix of white flowers, introduced by the freshness of the Neroli leaves and defined by the White Amaryllis, a South African flower used for the first time ever in scent.
marilee r.
Raleigh, NC
I got it for my boyfriend at Macy's. it is my favorite cologne! I want to jump on him the minute he puts it on lol stays on for what seems like an eternity!
Brittany M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have never tried this one but the light blue is my absolute favorite for the guy and girl it smells delicious and lasts so long
Branwyn F.
Sacramento, CA
I got this for my boyfriend. It smelled great in the bottle, but crappy on him. Luckily for us it also didn't stay on very long.