D & G The One 1-Oz. Eau de Parfum - Women uploaded by Evvyanna B.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Rich, warm and sweet, this eau de parfum boasts notes of bergamot, peach, vetiver and musk for a sensual fragrance that's at once modern and classic. A 1 oz. Top notes: mandarin, bergamot, litchi and peach Middle notes: jasmine, lily of the valley and white lily Base notes: vetiver root, amber, musk and vanilla Imported see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Julie F.
Chalmette, LA
The absolute top of my list. Nothing but compliments when i wear this. I had to buy 2, my daughter kept taking mine
Denelle D.
Cross City, FL
I would rate this 10 star if I could. My all time favorite perfume ever! Super soft, but also super sexy!
Meredith H.
Annapolis, Md
Versatile fragrance that is subtle enough for work but sexy and bold enough for a romantic evening out.
Brittany C.
Lineville, AL
One of my all time favorites. Love this scent! Price is right along the lines with similar perfumes.
Paola S.
Doral, FL
This perfume is sooo good. Good for a night out...make sure to put on red lipstick.
Penelope D.
Quebec
This fragrance is really for an everyday use! Its smell is not too intense and it lasts all day long if you applied it in all the right places. It's floral-fruity compostion draw the attention and we could almost say is alluring. I would say it's a seductive fragrance due to its hint of vanilla. Greatttt scent✨
Brogan H.
London, England
My favourite ever! I love the smell of this in the bottle and on my skin. Ive been using D&G The One for at least 5 years now and I will never change, its a classic scent! It has hints of warm vanilla in it but is not overpowering and I can wear it day and night!
Rosalin F.
Highwood, Chelmsford
This scent does not stand out for me, but it's my sister's holy grail. It smells quite sweet, but not overpowering. The bottle is very unique and quite bulky, which is pretty but a bit of a nuisance. I find that after a few hours the scent tends to disappear, but I think this is different depending on who's using it. Overall it's okay.
Nicole W.
This perfume had a good scent and it will last for hours. I just recommend that you do not use too much or it will be a little strong for way too long.
Lety S.
One of my favorites parfums!
Smeells so good, very feminine and youthful!
When i wear this parfum i feel so good and vibrant '