D & G The One 1-Oz. Eau de Parfum - Women uploaded by Evvyanna B.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Rich, warm and sweet, this eau de parfum boasts notes of bergamot, peach, vetiver and musk for a sensual fragrance that's at once modern and classic. A 1 oz. Top notes: mandarin, bergamot, litchi and peach Middle notes: jasmine, lily of the valley and white lily Base notes: vetiver root, amber, musk and vanilla Imported see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Evvyanna B.
El Paso, TX
I've had this so such a long time , I absolutely love this perfume. Every chance I squirt above my collar bone and Jesus let me tell you .. It lasts a life time. It's honestly worth a buy , I love this baby and as you can see there's barley nothing left in my bottle . It's blessing.
Yolanda M.
Houston, Tx
I don't usually use floral scented perfumes, but this one is pretty amazing. It's such feminine scent without being too old lady lol And it's also very refreshing, the perfume itself lasts practically all day, which I love ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ strongly recommend for anyone who loves feeling girly and fresh!
Chasity G.
Portsmouth, OH
This one is a little strong at first but it wears down and does last all day long I must say this is one of my loves and i will always have this on my dresser. I bought it at Macy's and got it on sale. It was a great buy and one that I will be buying again. Very fresh and clean smelling.
Emily L.
Morris, AL
This will always be one of my favorite scents. I feel that it's so different from many on the market. It does last all day, unlike many other scents I've tried. The bottle is a beautiful addition to any dresser. I honestly don't think this could be any better.
Madalyn W.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of my favorite fragrances. It's very sexy and sophisticated smelling, but it isn't overpowering. My boyfriend is very sensitive to fragrance, and he still likes it when I wear this. It's more of a fall/winter scent.
Michele L.
Davenport, FL
I am hooked on D & G The One Eau de Parfum. I first received as a sample and had to run to Sephora and buy a bottle. Great for any time of the year. Soft and sexy scent. Of course it's expensive, but what isn't?
Desi D.
Maywood, CA
THIS PERFUME OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOSSSSHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH I BUY IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I WISHH EVERONE ON THIS EARTH CAN BUY THIS PURFUME BECAUSE IT SMELLLSSSS AMMMAAAZING. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT VERY MUCH!
Jessica D.
Denver, CO
Perfume it's always an accessory you always need on the side of your room no matter what this perfume makes you feel comfortable some good tips what smell keeps you in
Melissa R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this perfume. It's such a pretty scent. It isn't too sweet. The scent last all day. I get a lot of compliments with this scent.
Christine B.
Saugus, MA
This used to be my go to for perfume. It's not super strong and I can wear it daily. I still have this, it lasts a long time!